New to diets

Options
Andy19662018
Andy19662018 Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hiya, at 51 years old and I have never been on a diet before, but having changed jobs 18 months ago I now find my self sitting all day Monday to Friday. Two young children and a 17 year old exercise is difficult to find the time. So anyone who can offer any advise would I would be greatfull
Following my wife's slimming world but look setting 1500 calories a day is a start. Wish me luck..i would make a good friend to support you in my new challenge...2 stone to lose

Replies

• Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You actually have been on a diet. All it really means, is eating a certain way. Your diet may have been meat eating, vegetarian, gluten-free, weight loss or weight maintenance. Now you are changing your diet a bit. Shifting from gaining to losing. You can eat everything you used to eat, just eat less of it. As for exercise, I bet your little kids would love to play tag or ride bikes. And I bet there is something you can do with the 17 year old. Shoot hoops? Dance party? The best way to approach this new phase in your life is to embrace it. Say to yourself, I'm going to eat less and move more. Good luck, I know you can do it!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Yep^^^^