Accountability partner -exercise and log daily

Options
Anyone looking for an accountability partner? I need to lose, in theory, 75 pounds but my first goal is 25. (I have to have small victories in order to keep myself motivated!) I plan to work out 4 times a week at least and I am starting a new job that is pretty active. Just looking to have someone in the same (ish) boat who can relate and we can motivate each other.☺

Replies

• 2AMkitkat
    2AMkitkat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Jennifer! I'm new to MFP and my ultimate goal weight is 34 pounds but my first goal weight is 14 pounds. I work 5 days a week and go to uni full-time. My goal is to work out 4-5 days a week and trying to restrict my diet to 1200 calories a day. I'd love to be your accountability partner!!
  • MonaRaeHill
    MonaRaeHill Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer: I am actively looking for someone in the same boat as me, to become accountability buddies. I need to lose 75 lbs, too. More, if that's even possible, but based on the fact that I wavered between 160 and 175, for over 20 years, it probably isn't. I am only 5'4" tall, so while 145 lbs is an ideal weight, that would be in a perfect world, so I'd be happy to even just get back to the 175, mark! I will try and befriend you! (I am not the most technically savvy person in the world!) :smiley:
  • Martusia919
    Martusia919 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am working on a better me too. I have 66lb to lose. Going 1 pound at a time :) I also do 4 workouts a week, I train at a small local gym and i do boxing, kickboxing, crossfit and plyometrics. I love running and i want to get back to it once i loose some more weight.
    I am always looking for active people to motivate each other. Go ahead and add me if you'd like :)
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes, I’m also looking for an accountability partner.

I need to lose 15 pounds. My biggest problem is my diet. I don’t know why I can’t seem to get my diet together. Since I don’t keep my calories in check, my workouts don’t seem to be doing any good. I’m putting the weight back on that I lost and have kept off for the last 3 years. I workout everyday, but it is pointless because I’m overeating.

Looking for an accountability partner that checks in daily and motivates also.

I will add you as a friend so we can motivate each other.

Anyone else that has the same goals, feel free to message me.