poop, what does it mean when it floats?

Options
13»

Replies

• ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Dr. Oz says that if your poop floats then it full of the fatty stuff that you ate!

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner !
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I had a really funny picture with someone sticking their head up their *ss, but couldn't get it to paste. Darn !

( with the caption, let me check )
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Now that we've figured out the float or not conundrum, I'm curious about the color. Which shade of poo is the best?
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    For all of you people complaining that the original poster didn't go to google...apparently you all didn't go to google, either, because you'd obviously see that there are so many different articles, ranging from the toilet humor (pun totally intended) to the educational to the downright creepy. And they're all conflicting.

Personally, I've heard that if it floats all the time, you may have a medical issue. As for the fiber thing, I've heard from multiple people, and now after looking at multiple sites, everyone will tell you something different. Some say if it floats, you need more fiber...while others say if it sinks, you need more fiber.

I'm convinced no one knows, at this point, haha.
  • dancingphoenix
    Options
    :laugh: Best ever thread!!!! This totally made my day!!! :laugh:
  • DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    for those of you who think that im not serious about this or that i should have brought my concerns to google rather than here..
    poop isnt at all that disturbing and it's something that we as people who are seeking a healthier future should know about!!!!!

Nah, it's not disturbing... It's funny!! Doodie is funny!
  • dancingphoenix
    Options
    I found this a while back...It is a Japanese potty training video for kids... it is so funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA8wmqPI63M

enjoy! :)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    for those of you who think that im not serious about this or that i should have brought my concerns to google rather than here..
    poop isnt at all that disturbing and it's something that we as people who are seeking a healthier future should know about!!!!!

That doesn't answer why you didn't consult Google, or maybe try the handy search function here.
    so what, person wants to ask a question, let them...who cares why they didnt search first...i want to ask the 25 million people a day who ask "do i eat my work out calories" why they didnt hit search first....i'd get chewed out for saying something like that.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You have to stop eating foam packing peanuts.