Circumferential Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck plus Butt/Thigh Lift) pics before & after

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking Good!
  • tensquaredlives
    tensquaredlives Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! You look great and I am sure it feels so much better.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good for you. You look great and must feel incredible!
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations - incredible results!
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Did your arms firm up when you lost the weight? I'm down 38lbs with 50 to go, and I find even with weight training my arms are batwings. :-/
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    wow
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's excellent news, will step up the process a little more -- hopefully my genetics aren't too lazy... ;-)
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! I am based in PA too, in Pittsburgh. I am going to have to look this doc up!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing this with us - I'm sure it will give extra motivation to a lot of people.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. My husband had the 3/4 round cut and it looks nowhere near as good as yours. He has massive scar tissue.
  • Munchberry
    Munchberry Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And only 2.5 wks out? Wooo!

Smart of you to wait 9m. You had a nice butt under there! Way to go with that weight loss. I saw your before and after pics a while ago and was awed. Glad you still have your face dimples!
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I forgot to mention in my original post--total weight for skin removal was 3.5 lbs. What a bummer--I thought for sure there were 20 extra lbs hanging there--sure felt like it!

Only 3.5 lbs?! I know it had to feel like more. I had a double mastectomy and I thought for sure it would have been 20lbs of boobs.....nope.....only 4! What the he**!!!

Ha! I got you beat on that one--10 years ago (at 275 lbs) I had a reduction because, well, watermelons, and that was 9 lbs of breast tissue removed! (3.5 on one and 5.5 on the other, so very lopsided watermelons :s )
  • JulieSHelms
    Options
    Munchberry wrote: »
    Glad you still have your face dimples!

I love how you clarified which dimples you were referring to--Lol! The ones south of the border are gone now. :D

• JulieSHelms
    Options
    My husband had the 3/4 round cut and it looks nowhere near as good as yours. He has massive scar tissue.

Is 3/4 all still for belly? Men don't usually have butt issues.

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I forgot to mention in my original post--total weight for skin removal was 3.5 lbs. What a bummer--I thought for sure there were 20 extra lbs hanging there--sure felt like it!

Only 3.5 lbs?! I know it had to feel like more. I had a double mastectomy and I thought for sure it would have been 20lbs of boobs.....nope.....only 4! What the he**!!!

Ha! I got you beat on that one--10 years ago (at 275 lbs) I had a reduction because, well, watermelons, and that was 9 lbs of breast tissue removed! (3.5 on one and 5.5 on the other, so very lopsided watermelons :s )

Hahaha :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!