135 pounds to lose and could use some online supprt

Options
Hi there, I am a single mom trying to drop the much needed weight I've been carrying for way to long. I want to get healthy so I am around long term for my child. I heard if you had online accountability and community you would do better. I would love to have paid to encourage and have them encourage me. :)

Replies

• mjbork
    mjbork Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck and stay focused on the big picture I have the same about the same goal to lose about 140lbs
  • HowUdish
    HowUdish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Focus on the big picture and always make sure you are logging what you eat so you can monitor your progress.
  • Dirty204
    Dirty204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a single mom trying to drop the much needed weight I've been carrying for way to long. I want to get healthy so I am around long term for my child. I heard if you had online accountability and community you would do better. I would love to have paid to encourage and have them encourage me. :)

Good luck and keep your head up! You can do it!!
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just lost 135 pounds in the last 12 months. I’m happy to be of help.
  • lornam11
    lornam11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too. Feel free to add me
  • U2BFM
    U2BFM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add. Daily logger, well for 7 days at least.
  • BenChow2018
    BenChow2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    please add me, Lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks but dont want to lose the focus. Add me
  • kristinrachelle21
    Options
    Have over 100 to loose here as well, and just started this week. Also looking for friends here to help keep me accountable and keep going! We can do this