Sweet Treats

Options
What's your favorite, low calorie, sweet treat? I'm trying to cut out as much sugar as I can, but this lack of sugar is starting to take over my brain.

What do you reach for when you need a sweet treat?

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    Options
    What's your favorite, low calorie, sweet treat? I'm trying to cut out as much sugar as I can, but this lack of sugar is starting to take over my brain.

What do you reach for when you need a sweet treat?
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    100 calorie Cadbury dark chocolate thins. I can eat just one and be good on sweets for a few days.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I havn't found a "low-cal sweet" that is even worth the bother. I almost always go for an oreo. :bigsmile: which isn't so bad... one's only got about 60cals
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    The sugar free jello puddings chocolate and vanilla swirl do it for me! The best thing is it is sugar free and is only 60 calories. It tastes great and satifies the need for sweets and chocolate. :wink:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Usually jello for me ..however I try not to deny myself anything last week I wanted chocolate pudding so I made sure I used skim milk and measured it correctly. I find really sticking to portions is the key regardless of what you eat.:drinker:..Apples in Caramel Dip is also a nice treat
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I like mixing cottage cheese with sugar free pudding. It is great protein and kind of bulks up the pudding. My newest favorite pudding is Dulce de Leche. Great caramel flavor and 60 calories.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i like skinny cow ice cream sandwiches...they're pretty big and around 150 cals. also, a while back someone posted about how they made "ice cream" sandwiches by putting fat free cool whip between two graham crackers and freezing it. i have been making these alot lately and they are really yummy. if you use 1 graham cracker broken in half and 2tbsp of cool whip, they're only 65 cals.
  • ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    A good sweet treat that my mom told me about is Skinny Cow. They are really good and low in calories. Very Yummy

140922.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I found early on, since I started just before the 2 biggest "goodies" holidays:laugh: that depriving myself was NOT going to work. So, if I want something sweet, I have it. I had a peace of lemon/pudding cake 2 weeks ago. I haven't craved anything since. I understand that some folks have eaten a lot more sugar than I ever did. So I can't say this is for you. But if I indulge even once a week in something yummy, like pie, m&m's, cake, just whatever, it has not hurt me or thrown me off my course. I don't buy that stuff though. I only indulge when I go out and it is served somewhere Im going.

My favorite??? A bag of M&M peanuts:wink::laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Sliced frozen banana sprinkled with cinnamon, cocoa powder, and a drizzle of sugar-free hazelnut syrup.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    SWEET TARTS....they just happen to have the same ingredients as splenda....about 60 cals gets a delicious sugary treat....not to be abused but I love em
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Jello Dark chocolate pudding with fresh strawberries. Nothing beats it!
  • Periphria
    Options
    this may sound lame:blushing: ...but a grab a piece of bubble gum. I make sure I always have some on hand and chew on that.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I just had homemade chocolate chip cookies.:love:

Heaven in your mouth:blushing: