Calories by meal?

Options
I've just got premium.
What is your calories by meal set as and your fat/carbs ect?
And any reason why?

Replies

• Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i just got premium too (2 days ago)

i put my dinner to be my biggest meal, breakfast being lighter, because, i prefer to eat more at night ..
    i planned some snack cals in there too

my ratio is set to 40% carbs, 30 % protein, 30% fat .. I am diabetic, and this fits more into what my dietitian has me at

most people would adjust based on what keeps them full/satisfied
  • katiehepp1
    katiehepp1 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How do you know what keeps you full? I have no idea what to set them all to because I've never thought about fat ect
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you've been logging already, look at your past days and see what trends seem to work best for you. My diary is open and you're welcome to take a look to see how I split mine up.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you are exercising or doing any sort of training, make sure you take that into account, too!
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Usually mine is geared around meal timing - so I would say to set up yours in a way that gives you what you need at the right times to get through your day
  • eshmal
    eshmal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new with fitness pal. Ever since I started counting my calorie intake I realise that I take 650 calories on average and reaching to maximum of 1000 calories on few days
    I am not sure if it’s a problem and if it’s can’t think of any diet plan which is easy to manage in busy work routing with minimal carbs