Over 50 and fedup! Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
Hi there I am starting again on MFP and want to connect with others over 50 or just any one who wants to be friends on this journey!

Replies

• Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 52. What are your goals here?
  • U2BFM
    U2BFM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Only 45 but close enough. Feel free to add.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    52.999 here. What's are your goals?
  • Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Is it your birthday, like...tomorrow?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Tblackdogs wrote: »

Just about!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    52, as well. Working on dropping about 20 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Tblackdogs wrote: »

Just about!

Happy early birthday! B)
  • pollygt
    pollygt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, 68 and trying again
  • MishellKay
    MishellKay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    55 yo here... add me if you want!
  • kkpps
    kkpps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 50 ( January) so think I qualify :) . UK based and daily visitor here. Started my current journey on 9th January and as of today 12lbs down. Happy to connect, share stories or just give support on some of the tough days. I am also working on connecting with more peeps. Feel free to add me and good luck !
  • karenbruno77
    karenbruno77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just signed up today. I am 56 and need to lose more than 100 pounds. I am also under 5 ft so in order to lose 1.5 pounds a week I have to eat 1250 calories which doesn't seem like very many to me. I am thinking that I will have to eat more fiber and protein in order to stave off hunger.
  • es0torok
    es0torok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I’m 59 and also need friends for accountability and support. I only have 10 more pounds to lose, but they are a stubborn 10.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50. I have 17 pounds to hit my goal of the weight I left high school at, and many hours of exercise to mold that weight into the reflection I want to look at
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and have been back to MFP several times over the years. I had one big drop about seven years ago ( 45 lbs ). Since then I've had hic ups where I put 25 back on , took it off, put 15 back on, took it off, this time put 25 back on and am trying to take it off. I sent you a friend request.
  • dlrankinwy
    dlrankinwy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    58 here and I’m sitting at a plateau that I’m working to bust. I’ve lost 37 pounds and am currently stuck. Looking to add friends for support and for giving support
  • HappyLuckyFit
    HappyLuckyFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi every one! I am 55.2 and started to use this app again 3 days ago after 3 years break.... gained 20 pounds for the last years, and most of it for less an a year, since I got an injury ... started writing down my food, lost 2 pounds already! 18 to go! Add me please!
  • stevenchandler4117
    Options
    Hi there I am starting again on MFP and want to connect with others over 50 or just any one who wants to be friends on this journey!

I'm turning 53 today! My goal for 2018 is to lose 50 pounds. I've only lost 2, need more exercise. Just had a physical and my heart and lungs are in tip-top shape. No more excuses for not exercising!