hi...looking for friends/motivation

Options

Replies

• Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am on about everyday, I post regularly, and occasionally blog with helpful advice. Feel Free to add me.
  • robintkd
    robintkd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hear u. I get bored after dinner time so i am trying to go to the gym around 5:30-6pm.... i haven't been all to successful though,
  • robintkd
    robintkd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How to add???? Please help
  • desireeweaver
    desireeweaver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Used to use MyFitnessPal years ago.....went thru a divorce, lost 15 pounds then gained 35 back. I'm a tiny girl, so that extra 20 pounds is absolutely no bueno. When I weighed myself last weekend and realized how bad it is I knew instantly I had to make some major changes. Going from an average of 2000 calories per day, to cutting it down to 1200-1400 shouldn't be too hard for me as I don't mind eating fresh veggies, chicken, and healthy foods in general (although I'll miss my Pasta in brown butter sauce....super unhealthy) my hardest hurdle is going to be cutting out soda. I don't drink coffee and tea just tastes like dirt water hahaha. But I'll choke down tea instead to get my caffine fix. Slowly but surely will also be adding some exercise. This is the hardest part for me because I'm a single mom of 3, work full time, and just never have that extra time for myself.
    Getting back on MyFitnessPal and having people on here for motivation is for sure a good thing. CHEERS!
  • MashaLaFo4
    MashaLaFo4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just started back up again and have 40+ lbs to lose. feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends to help motivate and keep me accountable! :smile:
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, looking for friends!!!!
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Hey!
  • TheFlyingMouse
    TheFlyingMouse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 kg so far but i wanna do more. Feel free to add me so we could inspire each other and be friends.

Come on ladies and gentlemen feel free to add :smile:

Thanks!
  • 01MissFit
    01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :D Looking to lose 40lbs in around 4 months or so. Help meee!!
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    If you like to communicate--feel free to add me
  • RAN9912
    RAN9912 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    me too i'm new here i need friends and motivation, feel free to add me <3
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • playfordsteve
    playfordsteve Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all new on here, looking to get lean and in good shape this year, I’m here to help you guys as much as you help me
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Been on here a while,feel to add me if your serious about getting fit
  • SkadiBabe
    SkadiBabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Second time here, looking for positive inspiration, not a hook up. I quit last time due to guys wanting more than weight loss/fitness motivations. Feel free to friend me IF motivation is what you're wanting, and motivating in return.
  • ravensightsllc4845
    Options
    ❤️ hi, I’m new to the app. I would love to make some supportive friends along my journey. Add me
  • BenChow2018
    BenChow2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am 35 @ 188.6 lbs (lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks), I need to get motivated as well. Please add me.
  • HowAreYaNow
    HowAreYaNow Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to stop being a sad sack and get back to training haha
  • stacysevey
    stacysevey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Stacy, 32 and from west michigan. here I am...starting again, this time at 342 (way closer to 350 than I ever wanted). my son is getting old enough to notice that i cant do much with him because of my size. ive decided to change that. one week in and I'm feeling good about it.

I'm trying a low carb, high protein, not quite keto approach. i love carbs (and all food) too much. I'm terrible about exercise (no gyms near me, and can't afford it anyway) I do like to walk but michigan winters don't always make that very easy... I did get a fit bit and am (im)patiently waiting for my dirt road to dry out.

I'm looking to add friends to help hold myself accountable. feel free to add me if interested.