• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You guys are rocking!!!

Kpaden, I'm dreading the stair climbs again! LOL
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ok I did finish my 50 squat kicks today. I have had 96 oz of water with the intent to have at least another 32 oz. I will be under calories! Here is to tomorrow!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    50 squat kicks done
    1 mile done
    Under calories
    Water done
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Got an extra 4.5 miles in today! (combo of jogging & walking)

I actually jogged on the treadmill at the gym today! (a 1st for me!)

Hope everyone is having a good start of the week!! :D
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Squat kicks done, over water, under calories.
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    August 8th Wk 2 Day 1: 50 squat kicks-DONE; 64oz Water-DONE; (100oz) Within Calories-DONE (WAY under:() Team Bonus Miles: 4
    You are all doing such a great job, keep up all your hard work!
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Cals Under, H2O Over, Squat Kicks Complete, 2 miles down & a partridge in a pear tree. :)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I would SWEAR that I pledged 5+ miles already, but if I didn't I officially pledge 5+ miles (we can call it 10 if you'd like) so far I'm UP 1.8 for the day above my normal workout - so after this afternoon workout I should be up 2.5 easy :)

OHHHh and at 82oz of water here today
    Completed 50 Squat Kicks

Final Tally:
    75 Squat Kicks Complete
    Under Calories - Complete
    19 glasses of water (152oz) complete
    2.2 Miles Extra for the 10 extra miles
  • VeryKerri
    Options
    Water done 16 glasses
    Squat kicks done
    Way under calories
    goodnight everyone! You all are making me so proud!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    today's "to do" list is all set :)
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Kick squats done, over water, under calories (are we still reporting those this week?), no extra miles yet, but I'll definitely get a few done tomorrow.
    Goodnight all!
  • megabux
    Options
    Kick squats done, over water, under calories (are we still reporting those this week?), no extra miles yet, but I'll definitely get a few done tomorrow.
    Goodnight all!

Yes, water and cals everyday of every week :) Good luck on your miles tomorrow, remember one of those extra miles will be for the daily challenge:) Go get 'em!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    Everything done. Ready for Tomorrow. Hope it is as good as today!!!
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    squats done, water, under calories no extra miles yet,
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Goodnight all!

No water & cal's were last week's challenge, no longer need to report these.
  • megabux
    Options
    Goodnight all!

No water & cal's were last week's challenge, no longer need to report these.
    Really? Huh, my bad....seems like that would be important to make sure you do it everyday. Oh well...I was under the impression that we had to report those in addition to the 100 miles and the recipe, not as a replacement, guess I should read more carefully next time...:/
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's been pouring rain here for the last few hours and there's no end in sight, so I had to flip-flop today's challenge workout with Thursday's workout. So, today I did the 21s and the jumping jacks; on Thursday I'll do today's swimmer's press and extra mile(s).
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Got all challenges done today plus extra! 3 miles today to add for the team challenge.
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    100 Swimmers Press
    50 Squat kicks
    1 extra mile
    under cals
    over water DONE DONE and DONE

So I got stung by a bee for the first time ever today and had to go to the clinic......I had to get a mega dose of steroids...I tend to put on weight with steroids pretty fast even if it is only one dose...I hope this doesn't mess things up
  • VeryKerri
    Options
    Swimmer presses done and I did the extra mile and then did one mile of my 7 for the 100 challenge along with my regular workout. Im beat. In my Jammies and watching twilight. Yes im one of "those" lol!!!