Adding pics?? Can someone help

Options
mk11wagn
mk11wagn Posts: 228 Member
How do I add pics to a post?

I'm a bit thick and can't seem to find a way....

Some help pointing me in the right direction would be awesome

Thanks

Replies

• bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If you get an answer please let me know too. I am a bit thick as well...lol
  • mk11wagn
    Options
    Hahaha so I may not be the only one! :)

Do I have to upload the pictures somewhere else first?
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have a samsung galaxy phone and there isn't an option to upload pictures from the app. I have to go to the website to do that.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    There is an "attach image" button, it looks like a mountain with a moon above the "Reply" box. Push that. Then paste in the address of the picture. This describes the browser version of myfitnesspal. I know nothing of the phone version.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I have a samsung galaxy phone and there isn't an option to upload pictures from the app. I have to go to the website to do that.

You can from an iPhone or the web, just not an Android

OP, there's a photo-looking icon above the text box that looks like a mountain. Click on that, provided you aren't using the Android app.
  • mk11wagn
    Options

I think mine must be the same.... There doesn't seem to be an option for adding pics next to the reply box
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    mk1wagn wrote: »

I think mine must be the same.... There doesn't seem to be an option for adding pics next to the reply box

Yep, gotta do it online then. Hopefully MyFitnessPal will update the app for us Android users.
  • mk11wagn
    Options

Yep, gotta do it online then. Hopefully MyFitnessPal will update the app for us Android users.

That would be great, I travel a lot so living off my phone
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

Use the web browser on your phone to access the mobile version of the forums. You will see it then. Not sure why it’s missing from the Android app, but it’s been that way for a couple years now.