March Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge!

Options
20KimmieKim16
20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
74cqmt43ndwc.png
March Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge!

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge - MARCH Registration Page”.
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10644646/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-march-registration-page#latest

Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weigh in day above on the week of February 25th to March 3rd. )

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Join today!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    This is a great group!!!
  • angelicasassy
    angelicasassy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It won’t let me register! :(
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    I see where you have requested to join the group. I will approve your request and then you can post your stats
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I have steadily gained weight over the last 5 years, going from 145 to 190
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It won't let me register!
  • hiddencat12
    hiddencat12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wont let me register
  • asmarino
    asmarino Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Want to join! Requesting now :)
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think i joined? Lol
  • angieincalifornia
    angieincalifornia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join...just requested!
  • YoRo07
    YoRo07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to join!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    It’s the last day to register. Please make sure you hit the JOIN button in order to have access to the registration page! Our group is private so unless you join you won’t have access to our discussion threads. See you all there. !
  • manj2018
    manj2018 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    74cqmt43ndwc.png

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge - MARCH Registration Page”.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10644646/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-march-registration-page#latest

Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
    Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
    Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weigh in day above on the week of February 25th to March 3rd. )

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

I hoingbto join now
  • manj2018
    manj2018 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not certain what happens now, think someone needs to approve/accept my registration request.
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sounds good
  • NSnewme18
    NSnewme18 Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I hit join and tapped on the second page and it says permission not granted. I would still like to join so here is my info:

Username: NSnewme18
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 255
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Username: te2005
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight: 155
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options