Gummi Vitamins

So for all those who love gummy vitamins as much as I do..... ta da.... apparently One-A-Day has gotten on the bandwagon and is now making them for adults. and if you go to their website there is a coupon for $1 off !

Haven't tried so I can't speak of taste. So far, the only ones I like are the Trader Joe's brand of Gummi's which are round...so chewy and not rubbery....

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    I love TJ's vitamin C gummies and I take the Target brand of gummies. Yum, yum (and they don't irritate my stomach!).
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    I use them, they taste good, but don't smell the bottle when you open it, it smells like fruit-puke.
  • Up & up from Target is great. I like the fiber gummies, too.
  • MrsGrace
    MrsGrace Posts: 13
    I get my gummi vites at Costco. My Dr recommended it for me when I was preggers. They were easier on my tummy.

If you get the different kinds, you can get up to some 8 gummies a day. ;) Yummy "treat". Just don't forget to log them.

So far I have: Vitamin gummies, fiber gummies, calcium gummies and Omega gummies. :D Yes, I am a dork.
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    I use them, they taste good, but don't smell the bottle when you open it, it smells like fruit-puke.

i found that a little too funny for my own good :D
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    I get my gummi vites at Costco. My Dr recommended it for me when I was preggers. They were easier on my tummy.

If you get the different kinds, you can get up to some 8 gummies a day. ;) Yummy "treat". Just don't forget to log them.

So far I have: Vitamin gummies, fiber gummies, calcium gummies and Omega gummies. :D Yes, I am a dork.
    I don't have enough calories to eat that many gummies! I just do the mult's....the calcuim are way too low for adult needs and I don't wanna waste calories of 8 lol!! the adult one-a-day gummies should have nutrients meant for adults!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member

I don't have enough calories to eat that many gummies! I just do the mult's....the calcuim are way too low for adult needs and I don't wanna waste calories of 8 lol!! the adult one-a-day gummies should have nutrients meant for adults!
  • Are they natural or do they have HFCS in them?
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member

I can vouch for this, they do smell like fruit-puke. But they taste good. To me, no matter what color or flavor they're supposed to be, they all taste orange flavored. Which just so happens to be my favorite gummy flavor, anyway, so I lucked out. :D I just started taking the One-A-Day gummies, since I used to take the regular Women's One-A-Day, and almost choked on it, and believe me...that taste is horrible. Just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl. Two of them are only 10 calories, and I can afford that.
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    LOL I can't get those anymore....I have to get the chewable dinosaur ones from Costco....if I get the gummi ones from costco I'll eat 1/2 the bottle in one go they are SO GOOD!