Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh man. I went on a shopping spree!! I was out of food. Only had cabbage, cauliflower, and carrots that weren’t even mine (!!)...so I bought several pounds of apples, some honey tangerines, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms, LOTS of Brussels sprouts, frozen durian, frozen lychees, A BILLION little cans of tomato paste, lettuce and more lettuce, bean sprouts, bought out the local Farmstand of their spaghetti squash, cuties, bags and bags of popcorn kernels, a small bag of pumpkin seeds (I never eat them, but maybe if I decide I want something fatty I’ll eat a handful), annnnd...I think that’s it. Oh and a box of sweet tamarind. Yup. No dates! I wanted to...they were for $3.99 per pound at Grocery Outlet. And they were organic. But I stopped myself.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Kale salad and tuna
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Oh man. I went on a shopping spree!! I was out of food. Only had cabbage, cauliflower, and carrots that weren’t even mine (!!)...so I bought several pounds of apples, some honey tangerines, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms, LOTS of Brussels sprouts, frozen durian, frozen lychees, A BILLION little cans of tomato paste, lettuce and more lettuce, bean sprouts, bought out the local Farmstand of their spaghetti squash, cuties, bags and bags of popcorn kernels, a small bag of pumpkin seeds (I never eat them, but maybe if I decide I want something fatty I’ll eat a handful), annnnd...I think that’s it. Oh and a box of sweet tamarind. Yup. No dates! I wanted to...they were for $3.99 per pound at Grocery Outlet. And they were organic. But I stopped myself.

yummo! sounds like a fun (and healthy for you!) grocery shop. Love local farm stands - except I end up buying way too much stuff...
  • marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Rice cooker

Best purchase I've made in a while!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Huggies 'Natural Care' Baby Wipes
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member

Wow!! You really stocked up. Hope you enjoy your cooking and eating.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Coffee
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    String cheese
  • UltraVegAthlete
    vegmebuff wrote: »

yummo! sounds like a fun (and healthy for you!) grocery shop. Love local farm stands - except I end up buying way too much stuff...

Me too! Two heads of lettuce froze in my refrigerator and then wilted. I was so upset:(
  • UltraVegAthlete
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Wow!! You really stocked up. Hope you enjoy your cooking and eating.

I will!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    snacks for my daughters sleep over
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    A new pair of sunglasses to replace the ones I've been wearing for tennis. The old lenses were a bit scratched up due to my bad habit of pushing the shades on top of my head and then having them fall off at the slightest sudden movement.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Easter present for my mom!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I guess technically a beer for winning
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Beer!!...lol
  • AliNouveau
    Beer!!...lol

Copycat
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    edited March 2018
    A tamagotchi
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    two ahi tuna tacos and an unsweet iced tea (yesterday's lunch)
  • ib_jme
    ib_jme Posts: 76 Member
    New wheels and tires for my car
  • AliNouveau
    Brunch