Hi, I'm a newbie

Options
Hi, I'm Joanne, need to lose the excess before attractive glam sister comes home for xmas from Dubai

Replies

• BeccaStearns
    Options
    You have come to the right place! Lots of good advice and motivated people on here to help you find your own motivation!!!!!
    You can do this!!!!
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely do it! :-)

The key is feeling better about yourself and the rest will fall in place! :-)
  • hatchet83
    Options
    Hi, im a newbie in Kent. Ive lost a stone and this seems a good way of tracking what im eating, doind and more importantly loosing and keeping off. Im down to 16 stone 7. Want to be 13 stone in a few months!!
    Good luck everyone!!
    Tom x
  • angelew
    angelew Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    YOU will be the glam sister at the Christmas dinner table! You CAN do it!
  • Bramtits20
    Options
    Hi, im a newbie in Kent. Ive lost a stone and this seems a good way of tracking what im eating, doind and more importantly loosing and keeping off. Im down to 16 stone 7. Want to be 13 stone in a few months!!
    Good luck everyone!!
    Tom x

GOOD LUCK HERE.. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DOING AWESOME.. AND THIS SITE IS WICKED FOR SUPPORT AND HELP THAT YOU NEED.. FEEL FREE TO ADD M..!! :)

XX
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place, MFP is brilliant at giving you that extra bit of support; usually just as you really need it.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :happy:

You have come to the right place, you will get all the support and motivation you will need on here.

Remember to log everything as this can be a real eyeopener, and exercise is the key :smile:

Good luck, we are all here to help you on your way
    :flowerforyou:
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    well you've already taken the 1st step by joining here :) add me if you like :) Good luck!!