103 lbs down and counting

Options
4wcz53lx7sh3.jpeg
I was overweight as a child and it carried over into adulthood. My anxiety was through the roof and my self confidence was nonexistent. I wasn’t outgoing and always tried to stay in the shadows. One sleepless night I decided that I was ready for a change. A change that was not only for myself, but for my family. I wanted to set an example for my children. I wanted to teach them a healthier lifestyle. I lost 100 lbs since I started my journey. I found a passion for running and after ups and down along the way, I hit a plateau and became frustrated. I decided to join a mini challenge on BeachBody and I fell in love with the workouts, the accountability groups and support I received along the way. It was a major turning point in my journey. After the mini challenge ended, I signed up for a challenge pack and love the results. I feel stronger, more energized and confident. I am excited that I can share my passion for Beachbody and help others with their journey.

Replies

• faithrainbow1
    faithrainbow1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! Your kids will always be able to look up to you as a role model. I'm so impressed.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!
  • Mikkimomof6
    Mikkimomof6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great and I know you feel it too!

• remoore23
    remoore23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on losing all that weight :smile:
  • RaleighCaldwell
    RaleighCaldwell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep on rocking it! Excellent effort!
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    4wcz53lx7sh3.jpeg
    I was overweight as a child and it carried over into adulthood. My anxiety was through the roof and my self confidence was nonexistent. I wasn’t outgoing and always tried to stay in the shadows. One sleepless night I decided that I was ready for a change. A change that was not only for myself, but for my family. I wanted to set an example for my children. I wanted to teach them a healthier lifestyle. I lost 100 lbs since I started my journey. I found a passion for running and after ups and down along the way, I hit a plateau and became frustrated. I decided to join a mini challenge on BeachBody and I fell in love with the workouts, the accountability groups and support I received along the way. It was a major turning point in my journey. After the mini challenge ended, I signed up for a challenge pack and love the results. I feel stronger, more energized and confident. I am excited that I can share my passion for Beachbody and help others with their journey.

• Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing before and after, people like you give me hope! I’d like to friend you for motivation if it’s ok, keep going and I hope one day to post my before and after
  • BabyCarlosUK
    BabyCarlosUK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WoW! What an inspiration, you look awesome well done
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and happy, good for you!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    You look amazing and are a great role model for your childrens. I hope you get to your goal in no time !!! :smiley:
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your kids will benefit their whole lives by your example!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!