45 minutes for me on Tuesday. :smile:
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    Sat- 60min cycle, 120 min running
    sun-120 min hiking
    mon-180min running
    tues-60min run, 60 min brisk walk
    wed-60min run

dang...I thought it was thursday all morning and I was very happy about that. Then when I started recording my minutes I realized:sad: its only Wednesday. I suppose that gives me more minutes to work on:smile:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Sat- 60min cycle, 120 min running
    sun-120 min hiking
    mon-180min running
    tues-60min run, 60 min brisk walk
    wed-60min run

dang...I thought it was thursday all morning and I was very happy about that. Then when I started recording my minutes I realized:sad: its only Wednesday. I suppose that gives me more minutes to work on:smile:

WHEW! Just typing that all in made me worn out! You are a ROCKSTAR!! You are definately going to do well in your goals!:happy:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    No cardio for me last night... I had a test in one of my classes and I just had to study and what not so pooh on me for not working out... I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I should go to the gym because I just couldn't sleep.... But, i eventually dwindled off and now, I am preparing for a grueling day at the gym! Double time! :wink:
  • plumpgirl
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! My baby was born on St Patricks Day. He will be a year next month. The time goes by SO quickly! ( I just haven't had any other pictures taken of me because of the weight issue, but that will change. :happy:) Congratulations on your baby, it is the best to be a mom! It's certainly a wild ride!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    90minutes of Cardio for me today *Wednesday*....It was a great day *rain/cloiuds* to stay inside and really double up on my excercise to I decided to do Jillian Michaels and Hip Hop cardio twice each!!!...which is about 2hrs total but with all the cool downs and warm ups it equals to 90minutes of good cardio.....time to take a tylenol so I dont have soreness as a reason to slack tomorrow lol...I wish you all luck and the ability to really challenge yourselves!!!:drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am sucking at this challenge........stuck in the house and want a treadmill :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am going to drown myself in a 1/2 gallon.......OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTCHA
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    45 mins. for me today. I started exercising 4 weeks ago and have done 60 minutes of cardio a day with toning on some as well. I have been afraid to take a day off because I worry that I won't want to exercise the next day. I think it is starting to take it's toll on my shins and knees. I lost 7 lbs my first 2 weeks and have slowed way down. I am eating most of my exercise calories and drinking my water... perhaps if I rest that will help? I think that reality has set in! lol
  • rosered51
    Options
    Well, i didn't do any today due to the rainy weather. My back is spasming bad. I only popped on to log my food...I super PROUD of all of you for the great jobs you are all doing!!!:drinker:

Keep up the great work guys!!!:flowerforyou:
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow! Loads of cardio happening :smile: Aren't we all doing great!

My numbers
    Sat 94 Gym cardio (includes 15 mins of circuit weights where my HR is high, not sure if that counts?)
    Sun 64 min (bike)
    Mon 84 min Gym cardio (includes 15 mins of circuit weights where my HR is high, not sure if that counts?)
    Tue 60 min (RPM/Spinning)
    Wed 128min (Tennis / Run....sort of anyway :laugh: )

Actually the sort of run has meant I've slightly pulled my Hammy :grumble: It's annoying so I missed my RPM class this morning as I KNOW they'll push me too hard, which I do actually generally love. So hopefully I'll hit the exercise bike this evening instead. I'll update with those numbers if I make it!
  • Matterafun
    Options
    You all are amazing! I just finished 68 minutes of cardio circuit training (Wednesday). I really didn't feel like doing anything, but I had already eaten my exercise calories for the day -- talk about a motivator!!

Pegm -- you're doing great, but you do need a chance to rest at least one day a week. That gives your body time to rebuild muscle and recoup. If you really want to do something every day, I'd recommend doing light, low-impact cardio on your rest day -- like a leisurely bike ride or swim -- something that will give your shins and knees a break :)

Take care!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Cross posted from the other (dead-ish) thread.

So..I've been bad so far, and haven't done any cardio besides walking around campus. I've been SO busy all the time, and besides that I hate cardio.. :grumble: It's hard on my body being 5 foot 2 and carrying so much weight around that doing cardio is just... UGH to me.
    The only cardio i really get during the week is Tuesdays and Thursdays with 45 minutes of Vinyasa Yoga which keeps you constantly moving. Unfortunately this week I missed tuesday because my alarm didn't go off! :sad:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Current Weight 214.5 lbs. Goal weight for 3 weeks is 209 lbs.

:)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Cross posted from the other (dead-ish) thread.

So..I've been bad so far, and haven't done any cardio besides walking around campus. I've been SO busy all the time, and besides that I hate cardio.. :grumble: It's hard on my body being 5 foot 2 and carrying so much weight around that doing cardio is just... UGH to me.
    The only cardio i really get during the week is Tuesdays and Thursdays with 45 minutes of Vinyasa Yoga which keeps you constantly moving. Unfortunately this week I missed tuesday because my alarm didn't go off! :sad:

Grab some Walk Away The Pounds dvd's its all I did when I started out and after 15lbs I was able to boost up to more....you will do great!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i have been horrible at this challenge
    its been a bad week but today i did cardio for 60 minutes
    :smooched:

ps good luck to all of you
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Thanks... :) Once I have some extra money I might try to find them.

Grab some Walk Away The Pounds dvd's its all I did when I started out and after 15lbs I was able to boost up to more....you will do great!
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Hey ive done another 20 mins so 140 altogether..im not feeling great it tom at the mo and i feel like ive not lost :cry:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Finally found my groove. Another 45 minutes of cardio for Wednesday.
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    I am not doing well on the cardio bit. I have only done 60 min since Sat :grumble: I have just not had the energy to do more. i am going to do some cardio today, My mom told me I can get som work out videos on VOD for like .99 so I am going to try one out today.