Time for "Find a Friend Friday"

Options
Easy to play if looking for new friends.
Add a post to this thread and as others appear, just add them into your friend list.

Go for it.....

Replies

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sure could use more friends for this journey of losing weight, exercising and getting healthy! Pretty new to MFP, but not the weight thing. Tried so many ways to lose.... MFP is great!
  • LeighNC
    LeighNC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need friends, too. Getting ready to go for a walk at the park. Little steps in the right direction! Everyone have a wonderful Friday and keep up the good work! We CAN do it!
  • mistyj7
    mistyj7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I am restarting again and could use friends that are active on here.
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting again too. Reached my goal weight several times but I slack off and gain some of it back over time. time to kick it into gear since I leave for vacation in 2 months. I do well with support and could use all the help I can get :)
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am 54 and just restarting. Anyone can add me! I am going to try to log consistently for the next 2 months at least. I am looking to drop 10 lbs. I need to get motivated and start moving!
  • neiluk44
    neiluk44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey guys how’s the fitness plans going hope it’s all good I’ve been going gym for 6 weeks and unbelievably I’ve put on weight not lost any , going wrong somewhere
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    neiluk44 wrote: »
    Hey guys how’s the fitness plans going hope it’s all good I’ve been going gym for 6 weeks and unbelievably I’ve put on weight not lost any , going wrong somewhere

Or water weight from your new routine
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am Pam, age 46! I pop in and comment every day: my workout, my healthy food! Always Positive! Lost over 50 pounds...maintainer. Looking for active, healthy eating friends who are positive or want to be.
  • cschott1
    cschott1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 10 lbs by September finding it really hard, not seeing any results even though I've cut calories a lot.
  • angieincalifornia
    angieincalifornia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking for friends. I have been lurking on this site for a while. It's time to step out of the shadows and get serious. I had gastric sleeve surgery last April and am currently sitting at a loss of 103 pounds. "Sitting" being the operative word. I have been stuck for over a month. I have about 60 pounds to go and really want to do it this time!!
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    ambr85c91704.jpeg
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! This is me and my workout buddy Gus! (he’s taking a breather!