Hey You Young Adults (20-30ish)! Let's Connect!

Options

Replies

• stargazerscribe
    stargazerscribe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    25, from Texas but currently working and living in Florida.
    Been on a weight loss struggle since college. Back at it again, working out at the gym and eating decent, and having trouble losing. Need some friends and encouragement and I can do the same.
    Trying to lose 40lbs. Lets roll
  • ThisOtherGirl
    ThisOtherGirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hola! Just turned 35 less than a month ago. Have been obese pretty much my entire life! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure when I was 19-20 years old. About 6 months ago I weighed in about umm 270 something lbs? (Bare with me, I am sucky at this US standard system), I also became insulin dependent seeing as my eating habits were utter *kitten*. I got the gastric sleeve (a weight loss surgery),. I am at 205/206 as we speak. Still have 65 lbs more to go! Feel free to add me (PS. My food diary is unlocked) xoxox
  • jrharder87
    jrharder87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there, everyone! I’m 30 and looking to lose some sizes and gain some muscle. I’ve been trying to implement healthier choices and watching my portions - which portions are always a struggle for me, but I’m getting better. I’m new to the community portion of the app and would love some friends to interact with.
  • Tsatsi_J
    Tsatsi_J Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 27, mom of one and new to MFP.
  • gevaisa
    gevaisa Posts: 34 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    hi all,

i'm 25 and back on here for the THIRD frickin' time, but this time it feels like i'm making some lifestyle changes rather than crash-diet. i've always been overweight and suffer from depression and i'm willing to settle for being fit and depressed, because at least my suffering will look cuter.

first short-term goal is to lose 40 lbs before my friend's wedding, and i'm 10 lbs down! looking for people to motivate me and hold me accountable.

SW: 197 / CW: 187 / GW: 145
  • TaThor1
    TaThor1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Taylor and I am 21. I've gained 80lbs in the last year and a half since I started a job banking which puts me at just over 200lbs. The wakeup call came when I went to my Dr and discovered that I was in fact *officially* 50lbs overweight. I'm trying hard to stay motivated and am lucky to have my boyfriend by my side to encourage me and partake in everything I try but we have a bit of a problem sticking to it. Can't wait to hear all of your success stories and share my own eventually!!
  • BDC010388
    BDC010388 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I’m 29 almost in my 30’s lol would love some more friends :)
  • AustinLHardin
    AustinLHardin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24! Finally a club I qualify for. Lol. If you see this, please add me. The more the merrier. :)
  • AlexR117
    AlexR117 Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Add away :) I'm 25, would love to get back into a healthy shape for my 6ft 5 height as I was a little over. Im always open to new friends! I would love for some inspiring and like minded people who I can compare and possibly compete with. I'm new to the fitness world and would eventually love the motivation to hit the gym.
  • Katslimsdown
    Katslimsdown Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m 25 and a new mom, baby is 7 months. I just posted my introduction so don’t want to get too into detail lol but I’d love to have friends for support and motivation, I’m willing to open diary as long as there is no judgement based on what we decide to eat. Please feel free to add me.
  • mrh1990
    mrh1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation! 27 years old, lost 50 lbs about 6 years ago and looking to start over. Starting at 170, looking to lose atleast 20 lbs!
  • li_hana
    li_hana Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi
  • MarissaLock3
    MarissaLock3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    li_hana wrote: »
    Hi

Hello and welcome aboard!
  • woodsophie555mfp
    woodsophie555mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    20 year old student who has never been happy with my body. Recently been very down and getting upset how I look. Decided to take the plunge. It was either this or cry all the time lol
  • alealehandraa
    alealehandraa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm Aleksandra - 24years old. Daily active, eating around 1000-1200 calories daily- open diary. Hitting the gym-also daily. :) need to loose around 30pounds
  • katthestat6
    katthestat6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m Katie! I’m a 21 year old college senior who has recently lost 65lbs with Weight Watchers. I’m turning to MFP for the last 30lbs that I want to lose. I love meeting new people so feel free to add me!! Good luck everyone
  • WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    27 here, just getting back into things. Any support is appreciated and if anyone is in the Naples FL area looking for a battle buddy lemme know!
  • Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 34 from UK and looking for motivational friends. I have about 35lb to lose. Feel free to add me and good luck with your goals everyone :smile:
  • mssylee7
    mssylee7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 27, currently reside in the U.K. been on and off this app since 2012. I recently just returned to uni study for a diff degree (I don’t remember it being this hard to be in school).
    Anyway I am looking for someone to keep me motivated; keep me accountable and perhaps compete with (healthy competition - as I like a challenge...)
  • americafernweh
    americafernweh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I’m 25 and I’ve been using MFP since January, and it’s been so helpful for me, it makes me realize how important is choosing the right food to achieve your goals. I’m struggling with cravings (chocolate specially) so If someone else has the same problems we can support each other!
    Just keep going!!