I want a very intense diet

Options
2»

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You could use Huel or Soylent, if you really don't care for food and just want balanced nutrition.
    But I suspect you're here because you love food, and somewhere along the road you started to eat too much, gained weight, and now think food is the problem?
    If so, it's better to work on your relationship with food.
    MFP is a great place for that.
    Set up your account to lose weight - pick rate per week - whatever amount is lower than 1% of your body weight. You get a calorie target to hit.
    Use your food diary, run a few dummy days that you fill with foods you would like to eat. This visualizes the caloric impact the different foods have. It lets you decide, adjust portions, prioritize.
    This method makes you in charge, it allows you to choose freely what to eat, and at the same time see the consequences. It forces you, gently, to make better choices, over time.
    It can help you repair your relationship with food.
    MFP has been exactly this for me. Losing 50 pounds and maintaining the loss, was a minor detail in comparison, but also a natural effect of a better relationship with food, and accepting my body has been easier when I could eat what I like, and life is good.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • Lean59man
    Options
    Water diet.

Drink all the water you want. Nothing else.
  • Lean59man
    Options
    Air diet.

Breathe all the air you want but eat nothing. (Water allowed.)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Bacon takes a fair bit of prep work. Unless you buy it pre-cooked.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Soylent. About 650 calories.
    Lunch: 150g Edamame, 2Tbsp Sriracha, three whole walnuts.
    Dinner: Turkey Breast (whole) and a cookies and cream Quest bar.

As requested, higher in fat and simple to prepare. Repetitive. The only cooking is the turkey breast and you can prepare it all at once.

Depending on the weight of the turkey breast, comes out to about 1500 calories daily.
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I don’t think sticking to angry or intense foods alone will do much for you, but to each their own. How about some superfoods? Quinoa and ghost peppers? THAT is an intense superfood.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Lean59man wrote: »
    Pizza

As a mono diet, pizza is probably better than the broccoli and mushrooms diet above.
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Lean59man wrote: »
    Pizza

As a mono diet, pizza is probably better than the broccoli and mushrooms diet above.

Strictly ghost peppers is a much more intense diet than just pizza. Just saying.
  • AndyP2018
    AndyP2018 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a open diary, same each day for me day 22 today, dropped 12 lb so far on 1500 cal