In Need of Support!

Options
I just started using MFP along with my friend, and I think it's great! In 1 week I have lost 7 lbs, and am hoping to keep it off this time! I have battled with weight all my life and I have finally had enough. Sounds ridiculous, but my dream is to actually tuck in a shirt and wear a belt! LOL Wish me luck!

Replies

• Ciaobaybee
    Ciaobaybee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started using MFP along with my friend, and I think it's great! In 1 week I have lost 7 lbs, and am hoping to keep it off this time! I have battled with weight all my life and I have finally had enough. Sounds ridiculous, but my dream is to actually tuck in a shirt and wear a belt! LOL Wish me luck!
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck Dawnie! You look beautiful in your icon, btw. :)
  • fit4fun
    Options
    We're here for ya SISTA!:flowerforyou: Just ask, and you shall receive! WELCOME and GOOD LUCK!
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    7 pounds in a week, that's pretty darn spiffy!!:bigsmile: You will find support on here and always be honest with your food intake and use that food journal!!

Good luck!

109912.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site. I love it here, it is so helpful, supportive, and motivational. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Dawnie B. I am in the same boat. I have FINALLY HAD IT! I am aware, aware, aware! I want this now and I know I can do it, I feel you will too. I just found some great exercise tips from Gwenyth Paltrow's trainer Tracy Anderson. Just search for her on youtube. She also works with Madonna. We're all in this together!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey:drinker: Drink your water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • NickiRae
    Options
    We are all here for you. This site is the BEST. The calorie counter/log really helps and obviously its helping you! 7pds is awesome. Remember to drink lots of water and excerise at least 3 days a week. We can do it!!! :smile:
  • Ciaobaybee
    Ciaobaybee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Everyone's support will help me a great deal!
  • todd4vt2
    Options
    That's great. Keep up the good work.
  • cbowers24
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!! I have been on here for a month now and having great success! This a great place to get support!:happy: