As Aaliyah would say.....

Options
Dust yourself off and try again. That's what I am gonna do. That's my weight loss, get in better shape, and kick *kitten* in my next marathon journey. I hope I'm not alone here :) sooooo I figured this app is meant to keep each other in check and hold each other accountable to our goals...whether they are short term or long term. Lets be friends and help each other out?

Replies

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi how are u
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    *kitten*
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Kitten is the myfitnesspal swear word substitute.

It's hard to kick actual kittens. They are very quick!

Good luck with the weight thing. :)
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options

rwydrea wrote: »
    For the record... "kitten" is not what I meant to say. I do not want to kick kittens... Cause that would be mean... I like kittens. Lol.. Let's kick butt y'all... Not kittens..

Yes you’d think that by the way they use that replacement word MFP was anti-PETA! Good luck and see you around!
  • GymGirl565
    GymGirl565 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, i have been at this on and off for a while now but starting again with the diary tomorrow, have zero friends so far, not sure how to actually add people but pls add me if you want to x
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    GymGirl565 wrote: »
    Hello, i have been at this on and off for a while now but starting again with the diary tomorrow, have zero friends so far, not sure how to actually add people but pls add me if you want to x

Click on a name> click thier picture> click the little people.
  • GymGirl565
    GymGirl565 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »

Click on a name> click thier picture> click the little people.

Ah I see, thanks x