Week 3 C25K - NSV

Options
This weeks interval is running a minute and a half, walking a minute and half, running three minutes and walking three minutes.

I struggled a bit through the previous week. My legs are just sore. So yesterday was day one of week three and I seriously didn't think I would make it three minutes running.

My NSV for this week is crushing day one of week three! Not only did I make it three minutes jogging, I pushed myself to go a little faster too. I am proud of myself for pushing through! Lets hope it last through the week.

Hope you all have some great NSV this week!

Replies

• tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I remember feeling proud each week in my C25K program. I hope you feel that every week.
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    Congrats! That is an awesome feeling! I know exactly what you're saying. I recently completed week 3 of C25K too and I remember feeling like Rocky when he ran up those steps! Lol. Keep pushing through. It's sooooo worth it :)
  • tirowow12385
    Options
    I'm doing week 3, day one today! Let's go!
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support!!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, you'll be running 5K without stopping in no time, believe me! I did the program and I'm over 250 lbs and now I can run 5K. Don't give up!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great achievement, congratulations :) Am waiting for the weather to get warmer then am going to try the C25k program :)
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I’m on week 2 starting today. Nice to hear success stories of others!
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    chesves wrote: »
    Awesome job! I’m on week 2 starting today. Nice to hear success stories of others!

What day are you on Chesves? I am so nervous for today Week 4 Day 1

• kaspan
    kaspan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I finished week 5, day 2 today ... Little bit terrified of Week 5, Day 3 though!
  • tirowow12385
    Options
    Great job folks.
  • aeb6551
    aeb6551 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great work, everyone! Stick with the program and you will continue to amaze yourselves at what you accomplish!
  • Projectjustme
    Projectjustme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wonderful job! I finished week 4 yesterday and start on week 5 tomorrow - little apprehensive about this week but find myself enjoying it after the fact. Lovely to see everyone who is and has worked on it
  • tirowow12385
    edited February 2018
    Options
    wonderful job! I finished week 4 yesterday and start on week 5 tomorrow - little apprehensive about this week but find myself enjoying it after the fact. Lovely to see everyone who is and has worked on it

Thanks, my week 4 starts tomorrow as well, I'm excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!