MFP Glitch?

Options
I have been pretty routine about entering my morning weights in the "Check-In" weight part of MFP. I have had three days of gradual weight gain and did not enter the daily weights, but planned on entering them later. This morning I see that MFP automatically continued to add my last actual check in weight (that I entered myself) automatically without my having entered it.

So, for the last three days of not entering my weight, MFP automatically entered my weight from 4 days ago as my daily weight.

??? Anyone know about this?

I guess this is why I keep a manual record as well and like to do my mechanical pencil, graph paper and ruler to connect the dots on my chart. lol.

Replies

• MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    mfp shows your last recorded weight as current weight for every day untill you change that weight
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Not a glitch. It assumes no news means no change--that enables the report feature to always work (graphs don't like blank entries). I use Excel to supplement MFP. You can add your goal pace to show plan vs actual (sometimes depressing) and also track BMI and all sorts of other self-flagellating data.