Revenge body

Options
Hi I'm Stacy, 33 years old mom of 2 amazing kids and just divorced on Feb 21 . I hit my rock bottom I put everything into my marriage but it wasn't enough .
So here I am today trying to pick myself up and find me . It's been years since I've cared about myself and over the last few months I've cared even less .... today I want to start a new life ... a better life for me and my kids ... I want my ex to look at me and know he throw away the best thing he ever had ! I want my revenge body !
Any takers to help me ? Please add me let's do this !!!

Replies

• 5x5SL
    5x5SL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    sfa90 wrote: »
    I also want to get a revenge body! I got dumped yesterday, reason? He thinks I am fat. I am 1.71m and weigh about 68/69kg. I do not consider myself fat, but I am not ripped and for sure I want lose some weight and show this guy in 6 months what he dumped!

Have to ask, did he actually say you were fat when he dumped you?
  • alison111111
    alison111111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck and keep up the good work..new beginning and a new you.
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What's a Revenge body?
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Rob_181 wrote: »
    I also want to get a revenge body! I got dumped yesterday, reason? He thinks I am fat. I am 1.71m and weigh about 68/69kg. I do not consider myself fat, but I am not ripped and for sure I want lose some weight and show this guy in 6 months what he dumped!

Have to ask, did he actually say you were fat when he dumped you?

Yes, he said I am fat and after being together for 8 months he is tired of being with a fat person. I am not overweight, I wear a size S/M. But it did gave me extra motivation to lose more now. :)

Well, it sounds like you lost a whole load of weight when that asshat left you. I hope your new life is much, much lighter without that negativity in it!
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    About four months after my ex-husband left, I'd lost about 30 pounds and was the thinnest I'd been in 15+ years. People who hadn't seen me since my divorce would ask me how much weight I'd lost. I told them, "I lost 220 unwanted pounds on September 16, 2002." When they asked me how I lost all that weight in one day, I told them, "He went back to his mother." I've since put it back on and then some but I'm determined to take it off in the next year (once I lose 50 pounds, I'm giving myself a short, unscheduled cruise!)

Good luck to you Stacy! I'm living proof that divorce can be the best thing that's ever happened to you. Not just body-wise. Since my divorce I've obtained a bachelor's and master's degree and am currently working on my doctorate. I've traveled all over the world; none of which would have been possible had I stayed married to him!!

Your attitude is badass!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    It’ll never last if you do it for anyone other than yourself. Speaking from experience. Good luck.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    Meeee too! I mean, I am mostly doing this for ME! but I definitely want me ex to look at me and feel regret. But if he were to ever try to win me back, I would reject him so hard
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Get your mind, body and diet all going the right direction and you got this.