20 POUNDS GONE = NEW CLOTHES!!! :)

Options
It always helps to have some END RESULT motivation....

mine is a SHOPPING SPREE for fabulous new clothes after I lose this stubborn 20 pounds!!!

My goal is by the end of October......WOOOHOOO!! :)

What is YOUR rewards going to be?? Besides from a FABULOUS new body, AMAZING confidence, and KNOWING THAT YOU and YOU alone reached your goals?!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!!

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    GOALS GOALS GOALS........ :D
  • lazybumnomore
    Options
    Definitely a shopping spree! But mostly a killer pair of new stilettos :D

www.youtube.com/lazybumnomore
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    hahaha i love your enthusiasm! i need new back to school clothes too, safety pins and belts are getting to be scarce in the house! <3
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    What is YOUR rewards going to be?? Besides from a FABULOUS new body, AMAZING confidence, and KNOWING THAT YOU and YOU alone reached your goals?!

I just came across your message and I Just wanted to say that all the rewards you've named are all I need!!
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my bely button peirced! Woooo! 8D
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A baby...lol down the road but dropping this weight is step one on our path to building a family

and of course NEW CLOTHES! Hubs and I have been putting away since i started losing weight for new clothes...kinda makes me want to take longer since we agreed 150 bucks a month until i reach my goal...hmm yup i think i need to slow down LOL
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, to me, it does'nt look like you need to lose any weight viewing your picture, but, after loosing 95 lbs. I have had my shared of "new clothes" shopping sprees!!! Always makes me happy!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Good luck, maybe I could be down 20 by October as well. I am losing 10 this month, already down 3lbs and it's still the first week!

My "reward" is going to be an all incusive trip to Mexico next year with my best friend. We already have the place picked out and will be getting everything paid for by the end of the year as long as I keep losing at this rate.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    clothes
    shoes
    jewelry
    new tattoo
    when both DH and I meet our goals, we will plan a get-a-way for just us 2 :D
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    AWESOME goal rewards everyone!!!! We can DO THIS! :)
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    AWESOME goal rewards everyone!!!! We can DO THIS! :)
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options
    a nice new Coach purse!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    a nice new Coach purse!

OOOO AWESOME!! Do you have one in mind?? They have some FABULOUS ones in their new collection...I'm a purse-a-holic! :)
  • hjphillippo
    Options
    Actually have a short term goal of a massage! Dont quite know what the FINAL goal will be! :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with little goals every time I pass a ten-pound mark (so, 209, 199, 189, etc.) .. just little $20-30 items.. the very first one was a new watch! When I reach my final goal of 140 pounds I will buy myself a new purse. I'm going to have to search far and wide for it, because it's a Coach purse from a couple seasons ago ... but I WILL find it.
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    Actually have a short term goal of a massage! Dont quite know what the FINAL goal will be! :)

PERFECT!!! A massage will be DELISH!!! :)
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    new clothes!! and tons.