Premier protein shakes

Options
I was at Sams club today and they had 7 flavors of premier protein shakes. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana, caramel, peaches and cream, cookies and cream. I'd never seen at least two of these. I didn't think they made that many. It's news to me.

The cookies and cream and peaches and cream sound pretty good. Has anyone tried these?

Replies

• sarahscott9064
    sarahscott9064 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love them and need to grab some more on Friday. I’ve had the banana, chocolate, caramel and strawberry. They’re ALL super tasty. My favorite so far is the caramel. I use them post workout and also in the mornings in my coffee. Works GREAT as a creamer in hot coffee and also tastes awesome if you dig iced coffee, like I do. Awesome with chilled coffee, ice and pour a whole shake in there. They’re really creamy and delicious.
  • sarahscott9064
    Options
    Oh crap. You were asking if anyone tried the new flavors??? Oops! Sorry! It’s late, and I mist be tired and unable to read. Lol
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @sarahscott9064 LOL, yes I was asking about the peaches and cream and cookies and cream. I've been using premier protein products for years. If you have a Sam's Club membership they're $4 off as of the 28th. And BJs has a $4 off coupon right now too but I think they only carry the chocolate and vanilla
  • sarahscott9064
    Options
    Again, so sorry! Lol! Totally a “Derp” moment. Awesome! Yes....I have a Sam’s membership and need to pop in to stock up. Let me know if you try the new flavors!
  • megbelievesshecan
    megbelievesshecan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The chocolate is my favorite. I can't do the caramel or vanilla. Haven't tried the others!
  • thebaztard
    thebaztard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im going to be checking Costco for those new flavors, but ours typically stocks choc. vanilla, and caramel ( to me it taste like butterscotch ).
  • lyndahh75
    lyndahh75 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am interested in seeing if anyone has tried cookies and cream and peaches and cream. I bet they are yummy. I've had the premier protein bars.....they are not bad tasting but are dry.
  • laurenkaymoore
    laurenkaymoore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just bought the cookies and cream....I'm not a fan. I LOVE OREOS so I was super excited about the new flavor. I drink two chocolates a day and I love them but I won't be repurchasing the cookies & cream- they taste like fake oreos... and not in a good way. :(
  • melissa6771
    Options
    lyndahh75 wrote: »
    I am interested in seeing if anyone has tried cookies and cream and peaches and cream. I bet they are yummy. I've had the premier protein bars.....they are not bad tasting but are dry.

Hmmm, I love the bars. I don't find them dry and definitely a lot better than other bars.

• melissa6771
    Options
    I just bought the cookies and cream....I'm not a fan. I LOVE OREOS so I was super excited about the new flavor. I drink two chocolates a day and I love them but I won't be repurchasing the cookies & cream- they taste like fake oreos... and not in a good way. :(

Is it too sweet? Do you know what you don't like about it? Maybe mix it with vanilla or dump it into iced coffee? I drink a protein iced coffee every morning. Everyone seems to agree that the caramel is really good. Especially mixed with coffee or espresso.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to find the peaches and cream in my area. I don't care for the cookies and cream however hubby drinks 2 a day. Infact he had me add ice and blend it as a treat.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I tried the cookies and cream and I love it! I think it tastes like you are drinking an oreo cookie. I went to sams and got a box of it and the caramel. The banana is awesome too; those are the only 3 I have tried.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I got cookies and cream one, its good! vanilla and caramel are very good in coffee (I prefer it in iced over hot)
    Also sams club sale...kind of a rip off - you can only get 3 per account on the sale price...
  • Kida181
    Kida181 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WHAAAT? I need to find the cookies and cream!!
  • MarilynTC
    MarilynTC Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just bought the peaches & cream one last week and tried it as a snack last Friday - and was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty tasty!
  • melissa6771
    Options
    @Kida181 I think they only sell them at sams club. Possibly Walmart. Pretty sure they're exclusive to them right now. On sale at sams for 12.66/12 pack
  • trdngplcs
    trdngplcs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is having it in coffee the only way you guys drink it? Does it taste good on its own?
  • Xxjayxxxxx
    Xxjayxxxxx Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What do shakes offer.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    trdngplcs wrote: »
    Is having it in coffee the only way you guys drink it? Does it taste good on its own?

I do not like coffee; I drink them straight out of the container and love them!
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    cfredz wrote: »
    I got cookies and cream one, its good! vanilla and caramel are very good in coffee (I prefer it in iced over hot)
    Also sams club sale...kind of a rip off - you can only get 3 per account on the sale price...

I did not know that. I hope they are sale today I am running low. They are my go to snack at work. I have a physically demanding job and it gives me the energy to make it to lunch.