Quick, Healthy Snacks

Options
I'm running out of ideas for healthy snacks, I've been eating these apple and almond snacker trays, and some popcorn and my Triscuit thin crisps with hummus. I have other things too, I went out and bought some celery sticks for my hummus, but does anyone know some easy/quick healthy snacking choices?

Replies

• happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs, nuts, string cheese, clementines, yogurt, cottage cheese, apples, peanut butter or lunch meat are usually my norm
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    The easiest and healthiest is not snacking. You have to decide for yourself what healthy, easy and quick means to you. Then you'll know what to eat. It's really easy and simple once you break it down.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have a hard boiled egg each day. Fills me up. Other normal snacks are fruit, low-fat crackers and a spread (such as a laughing cow wedge), a yoghurt, veggie sticks and hummus, or some dry cereal.
  • jb050794
    jb050794 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My go-to snack is Greek yogurt (plain) with some type of berries. That keeps me full between breakfast and lunch. I've been getting tired of it, so I need snack ideas too :D
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, string cheese, powercrunch bars, various nuts, fruit, carrots. Those are my go-tos!
  • gaelicstorm
    gaelicstorm Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I eat low carb and enjoy eggs, lunchmeat, cucumbers with sour cream, cheddar and crackers, berries, yogurt, cashews, string cheese, and pepperoni.