Options
    Still going... and they are getting easier! :wink:

Wk 4, Level 3, Day 2

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Week 6, day 1, level 3
    at least 85 and I did 90.
    That's alot of crunches! I think when I'm done with the challenge I'll never do another one:laugh:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Keiko, way to go! Good job! I hear ya about not wanting to do another challenge! Ha ha.
    All of you are doing great!
    I may be repeating this week. I didn't think I would have to repeat any weeks on this challenge. Today was just hard for me. I guess it was the extra sets. I was also in a time crunch (pun intended) so I did not get to pause at the top as long as I wanted, so maybe I was cheating.
    week 5 day 2 level 3
    1&2 30
    3&4 36
    5&6 27
    7 33
    8 70
    I'll continue on to day 3 and then test over the weekend and see if I can move on. See you all on Friday!
    MM
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2
    1) 56
    2) 42
    3) 40
    4) 40
    5) 33

I can't wait until I can get to 200 in one shot!
  • keiko
    Options
    Week 6, Day 2, level 3
    at least 80 and that's all I did because I forgot to try for more. Listening to the radio and Panic at the Disco came on I write sins not tragedys. I haven't heard that in forever. I don't know why I like it, catchy tune though. Anyways, I get sidetracked easily when counting situps.

:happy: crunching!
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Level 3, Day 3

They are getting easier! :wink:

I just started rounding up (I was supposed to be doing sets of 45, but I can never remember to stop on a number other than 10, so....)

:glasses:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Hello!
    How is everyone?
    I just did week 5 level 3 day 3.
    80(min 75)
    I could have done more but I was getting tired of laying on the floor and I felt I was pulling on my neck.
    Anyone noticing a difference in their abs yet? I can see a little bit of definition. Or maybe my fat is just shrinking. :laugh:
    I will try to test this weekend. Have a good one!
    MM
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Ooooooo!
    Fat shrinking sounds great!
    I think I can try this challenge...
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    I tested. 150. I really did not think I was going to make it past 50, :laugh: but somehow it got easier and then harder again. SO I'll be on week 6 on Monday. This challenge is going a lot faster than the push ups one. :ohwell:
    MM
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Welcome Georg!
    Everyone else still with me?
    Well, I will admit that I don't really like this challenge. There's nothing wrong with it. It's easy enough to do but it is kind of time consuming and I don't like laying on the floor waiting for the next set. :laugh:
    I moved on to week 6 but level 2 instead of 3. I may have been able to do level 3 but I wasn't ready to move on.
    100 (min 75)
    It hurt at first but once I got going it got easier. See you all Wednesday!
    MM
  • keiko
    Options
    I was out of town for my day 3 of week 6. I still did my push ups that day but these were going ok so I skipped them. I was going to test yesterday but had company. So today was my big day and I did it!
    I did 200 sit ups!

To make the counting easier I took out 20 coins and laid them next to me. Each time I got to 10
    I pushed one over. It was much easier to do that than to count to 200. And it made it feel like they were going by quicker.

Even though I'm done with this challenge I am going to keep checking in to see how everyone else is doing. I hope you all have a great time crunching!:happy:
  • Georg
    Options
    Good for you!
    I'm at week 3
    set 3
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bump to keep track of the thread....lost it somehow:blushing:
  • Georg
    Options
    I hit 100 today!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Good job Georg on already getting to 100!
    Hooray for Keiko! Congrats on making it to two hundred!
    I'm getting there! I missed Wednesday because it was a busy day, but I went ahead and did week 6 level 2 day 3 today.
    100(min 90) Probably could have done more, but didn't want to show off. :tongue: J/K!

How's everyone else? Mr Happy, how are you doing?
    I will try to test this weekend if I can!
    MM
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Where did everybody go? There's no one here to share my good news with! I completed 200 sit ups! I am still going to "test" myself 3 days a week so I can work on pausing longer at the top and just to get some nice abs. :bigsmile:
    If only the push ups challenge was this easy!
    I'll keep posting my progress here and checking on you all, as long as people keep checking in!
    MM
  • Georg
    Options
    Wahoooo!
    Good for you!
    I'm at 150 today.
    I'm just not patient enough to follow the formula as planned.So I've just been adding 10 each day. It was really funny when I told my husband I hit 100 the other day - he said, "Oh. I though you meant 200 TOTAL during the month of Feb!"
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Georg
    Options
    I hit 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow
    That feels pretty good!
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Way to go Georg! It is a good feeling isn't it?
    Well, I don't know what was wrong with me today. My abs hurt and I don't even know why. When I got to 20 and realized my abs were hurting I knew I wasn't going to make it to 200 today. I made it to 100, took a short break and then made it to 132. I don't know what the deal was but I will try again Monday to hit the 200 goal again!
    MM
  • Georg
    Options
    How is everyone else doing? Am I the last one to make it?