YOU CAN DO IT TOO!! My Story with PICTURES!

Options
2»

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Awesome...you look great! (and a lot younger too :) )
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • KatsuKitty
    KatsuKitty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So much younger, too. And I love your style!
  • kerrymoore72
    kerrymoore72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done you!!! Inspiring. Gives me motivation to keep going. This morning I was arguing in me head about not going for a long walk (it is snowing, minus 10 degrees with the wind chill factor) but I’m so glad I went, I really enjoyed it. I will keep going and I will be at least a UK size 14 before Xmas xxxxxx
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • remoore23
    remoore23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    alicebhsia wrote: »
    OMG what an inspiration! You look great! And just so you know, I love your hair!
    Thank you! I appreciate that!
    You are amazing! Wow great transformation!
    Thank you! I feel much better these days!
    Congratulations on your fantastic achievement & commitment to yourself!!
    Thank you!
    Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
    Thanks so much!
    So inspiring!
    That is the reason I like to share... So others can see it is possible.
    Congrats on your loss, you look great!
    Thank you! Very kind of you to say!
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congrats!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    fitjcf wrote: »
    Amazing! What did you do? I can seem to only loose a few pounds per month, and you lost about 12-15 per month? Curious to learn how you achieved this.

I changed everything. I got up off of the couch and got active. I joined my local gym and started walking on the Treadmill and riding the Recumbent bike. I started counting calories, weighing & logging my food. I moved more and ate less... I ate healthier choices and watched my portion sizes. You must also understand that I started at 260 lbs and I am only 5' 5.5 ~ I was obese. The heavier you are, the faster some of that weight will come off when you alter your habits. I am more active now than I was when I was trying to lose weight. There is no magic to it... It honestly was moving more, eating less & healthier. That is how I did it.
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    you look beautiful before and after, but you look so much happier after your weight loss :) congratulations!!
    Thank you and yes, I am happier! MUCH!! I feel better and am more confident.
    Wow wow wow. Absolutely fantastic I have over 100lb to lose and hope I can be as successful as you. I have chronic health problems that don’t allow me to exercise so am currently relying on fewer calories to shed the lbs. It may take me longer this way but I’m determined to do it. I am 41 in April and don’t want to spend the rest of my life fat and miserable. Thank you for the inspirational post xxxx
    You can be... I have bad knees... my back hurt all the time... I have had to modify some exercises even because of health issues... Do what you are able to and modify if you need to... but don't allow yourself to make excuses. You can do this!! I promise you... YOU CAN!

• ChelleDee07
    Options
    Fabulous and inspirational. I started at 240 and my goal is 140, so it feels great to see someone who has been successful at losing that much. Amazing how great you look now. I bet people hardly recognize you.
    I have had a few people not realize who I was after not seeing them for a while... yes. Thank you so much for the compliment and I wish you the best in your journey!! You can do this!!
    goaliema wrote: »
    Woozers! Your transformation is incredible! Congrats on your commitment to making a healthy life style change.

I had lost 54lbs in about 5 months and stalled there for a month..then old ways settled back in and let a busy life be my excuse. Gained 10-15lbs back. So here I am.. determined to get back.at it. Your post is very inspiring..thank you for sharing!
    All the best

Goaliema

Thank you!! I appreciate that! Old ways will sneak up quick, eh? You've done this already once... you know what it takes and how it is done... you got this!!
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Spectacular!
    Thank you!!
    You look amazing! What an inspiration you are.
    I hope to inspire others to see they can do it too! Thank you!!
    You look great
    Thank you so much!!

• ChelleDee07
    Options
    Fisah17 wrote: »
    Amazing, congrats!

Thank you ma'am!