How to Find Ur Bodytype!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm a banana. A very large brown banana at that!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    pear but I was pretty sure of that before taking the quiz lol
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I thought for SURE I'd be a pear. Nope. I'm a banana/straight. WT?? I got a big butt so not sure how that happened lol
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    Banana?? I thought I was an apple. Maybe the weight loss turned me into one. *shrug*
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Confused - mine says banana, but the definition says: "Banana-shaped women's waist measurement is less than 9 inches smaller than the hip or bust measurement." but my measurements are 37-27-37. Aren't those differences greater than 9 inches?

I was thinking the same thing! My measurement are the same, 37-27-37, last I checked 10 is greater than 9.
    So is it banana, hour glass, pear???
  • Victorious_One
    Victorious_One Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think the thing is busted! 10 inches is hourglass. A mirror can tell you that. Congratulations! :bigsmile:

I'm a banana because my gut is so big. My bust and hips are 36, but my gut is 31. A few sit-ups and a few less carbs, and maybe I can make that hourglass after all! :laugh:

Great link, thanks!
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All t his time I thought I was an apple but it turns out I am an hourglass. Though I like apples I'm glad to know I don't look like one.
  • konjure
    konjure Posts: 3
    Options
    37-27-37.. It told me that it didn't have a category for my body type :/ That's a way to make a girl feel special, Lol!
  • celiason81
    celiason81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think it's busted. 39-29-40 and it doesn't have a category for mine either. WTH?