What's your favorite low-calorie indulgence?

Options
Lately I have tried to find the foods I love that have been reinvented into new, low-calorie treats! My newest favorites are Ruffles Light Potato Chips and Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches (YUM!)

What are your favorite treats that don't cause guilt trips?

Replies

• yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    corny bars .. i'm obsessed with them .. although i know even though a bar is only 65 cals, it's not exactly HEALTHY .. i mean it's still chocolate & stuff but i just LOVE them! (:

never tasted skinny cow before but when i hit up the US next month, i definitely will!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies...only 90 calories!

They taste soo good with milk:drinker:
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i love popchips, they give me the same crunch that i crave with potato chips for for significantly less calories. I am also a fan of skinny cow everything. The other thing i noticed was bread, i used to buy just regular old bread, at 110 calories now i use healthy life 35 calorie bread, tastes yummy to me and i dont feel bad about eating it-i like a lot of sandwiches.
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Lindt dark chocolate truffles...I only have one so it's perfect :)
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    kemps fat free frozen yogurt! yummmmmy!
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Mmmm...skinny cow! I split a 120 calorie bag with my boyfriend for dessert most nights. I get the fix without the over-abundance of calories!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love fiber one brownies, and light pringles and baked cheetos are really good if I want some chips.
  • Elysian13
    Options

I even warm them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds!! So yummy!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    corny bars .. i'm obsessed with them .. although i know even though a bar is only 65 cals, it's not exactly HEALTHY .. i mean it's still chocolate & stuff but i just LOVE them! (:

never tasted skinny cow before but when i hit up the US next month, i definitely will!

I've never heard of corny bars...sounds interesting.
  • zohars
    zohars Posts: 29
    Options
    My grandmother introduced me to Laughing Cow cheese wedges. Specifically, their Light Swiss wedges only have 35 calories a piece. Combine them with some low-calorie crackers and you get a great snack for not many calories
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options

I even warm them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds!! So yummy!

Never had the brownies but I love the Oats and Chocolate Fiber One Bars!
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like the 90 calorie snicker ice creams bars. I have one once a week and I look forward to it! snickers was my favorite chocolate bar but since I can't have those I settle for these instead. just as good.
  • jklovesmb
    Options
    I've been putting 1 tsbp. of Nutella on one of those Quaker 35 cal rice cakes. SO good, and only 135 calories! Or sometimes for dessert, I'll have 1 cup of Silk Light SoyMilk (70 cals) and a VitaTop (100 cals). A great dessert for only 170 cals that's packed with protein, keeps me full til morning!
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love flavored iced coffee. So, I make my own using International skinny coffee creamers. I will sit at night and have my sweet iced coffee instead of eating some high fat high calorie snack.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i like a curly wurly and if you freeze it before hand takes ages to eat. 115cal :)
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I love frozen juice bars (with the real sugar)...................cool, refreshing and not alot of calories
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Blue Bell sugar free popsicle torpedoes 15 calories
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    My grandmother introduced me to Laughing Cow cheese wedges. Specifically, their Light Swiss wedges only have 35 calories a piece. Combine them with some low-calorie crackers and you get a great snack for not many calories

YES! I just bought these and they are my new obsession...I've had them 3 days in a row, twice with whole wheat Melba Toasts and once with carrots! I have Queso Fresco and French onion. Mmmmm mm!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just tried Arctic Zero Coffee ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    34 calories for 1/2 cup serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wanted the Chocolate Peanut Butter but the store was out... they get their shipments in on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'll be calling them today to see if I'm going back!
    If you can't find it near you - order it through Amazon! Oh, My!
    I saw they even have Pumpkin Spice!!! I love Pumpkin Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be ordering some of that too!!!!!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Popcorn!