Married at first sight

sambassett74
sambassett74 Posts: 22 Member
Can anyone agree with me this show is pathetic i can not understand why people like this *kitten* melrosey

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    What show?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Which country?
  • sambassett74
    Australia
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Australia

The Australian version is just created drama... The US version seems to be much better... The couples seem to be better selected, they are actually married, and seem to work through the relationship and issues better (with and without the help of counsellors)
  • sambassett74
    Ok i just hate drama im do or die so to speak im bad
  • sambassett74
    It could be worse, it could be The Bachelor. I think the show is ridiculous but I it could actually work out. Although rare.

Yes that show is crap too
  • sambassett74
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    So if you don't like the show then ...... don't watch it !

I watch the USA one and it's entertaining

very amusing to me i try to do it for my partner and the rest of Australia
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    I don't know the show mentioned but they're all shite in my humble opinion.
  • sambassett74
    Crap as *kitten*
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Pretty much all of reality TV is garbage if you want my real opinion. Rots our brains and adds nothing to our lives.
  • sambassett74
    I have just learned to say shite instead of *kitten*
  • livingleanlivingclean
    It could be worse, it could be The Bachelor. I think the show is ridiculous but I it could actually work out. Although rare.

Finally someone that agrees with me on this show. Though, I would as far as to say the concept of the show itself is revolting to me.

In what way?
  • sambassett74
    So if you don't like the show then ...... don't watch it !

I watch the USA one and it's entertaining

very amusing to me i try to do it for my partner and the rest of Australia

Ok well ... amusing sounds alot better then using the word " pathetic "
    Judging others on how they want to find love is not cool ... ya know ;)

My figure of speech im sorry but you dont want to be involved in a Melrosey situation which most people do
  • sambassett74
    What im going to say is we need to be real
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member

Yes that show is crap too

this show truly makes women look pathetic. smh

• sambassett74
    Nice but still soooo melrosey
  • sambassett74

Finally someone that agrees with me on this show. Though, I would as far as to say the concept of the show itself is revolting to me.

In what way?

Well didn’t you know that women are not supposed to chase the men. Rather the men are supposed to chase the women.

Isn’t that why women have shorter legs? As a we’re the ones who are supposed to be caught!

Ok in all sincerity, maybe I am old fashioned as I’ve been told more then once in my life, but how can’t you see the fundamental issues in this concept! Aside from the fact that no human should be that desperate to compete for love, regardless of sex. The concept that women have to compete against each other, while this guy sits back and relishes in it, is extremely annoying to me.

I was raised to believe that men are supposed to make fools of themselves competing for women, not the other way around. Plus call me stupid but it’s no coincidence that its rare to see the actual final couple getting married.

Tv show
  • livingleanlivingclean

In what way?

Well didn’t you know that women are not supposed to chase the men. Rather the men are supposed to chase the women.

Isn’t that why women have shorter legs? As a we’re the ones who are supposed to be caught!

Ok in all sincerity, maybe I am old fashioned as I’ve been told more then once in my life, but how can’t you see the fundamental issues in this concept! Aside from the fact that no human should be that desperate to compete for love, regardless of sex. The concept that women have to compete against each other, while this guy sits back and relishes in it, is extremely annoying to me.

I was raised to believe that men are supposed to make fools of themselves competing for women, not the other way around. Plus call me stupid but it’s no coincidence that its rare to see the actual final couple getting married.

Ah... You meant the bachelor! I thought you meant MAFS - I think the concept of arranged marriages is fascinating, and if well matched and in the right head space, two strangers can make something out of nothing...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Wow...cutting the cord has really left me out of the loop...
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Never heard of it..