• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Well first,

44dq587vxoh8.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I have been waking up in the morning not being able to breathe....idk wtf is going on

That could be some form of sleep apnea, no? I’d make a doc appointment to at least discuss it, just to be safe.... Don’t you die on me Bacon!!!

I get a full 6-8 hrs of sleep but wake up feeling like I was hit by a truck. Still exhausted. Is that what sleep apnea is?

Here you go sweetheart....

“Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing or periods of shallow breathing during sleep. Each pause can last for a few seconds to a few minutes and they happen many times a night. In the most common form, this follows loud snoring.There may be a choking or snorting sound as breathing resumes. As it disrupts normal sleep, those affected may experience sleepiness or feel tired during the day.”

How will I know if I'm sleeping? lol

It's a really crazy feeling sometimes actually, you honestly can't tell if you were a sleep or not...

I've had it for years, losing weight did not get rid of it...

So then what do I do?!

Some places will let you take a device home that you where on your fingers, then you bring it back and they will have you come in for a consultation in a few weeks...

It's a huge pain in the *kitten* really but, when I first got my machine and used it properly for a night.. I woke up and felt like singing...

The doctor told me if I could get use to the machine... It would change my life... I then went on to lose 180lbs!

*kitten* up thing is, I never was able to lose the sleep apnea and my machine is calibrated now for someone weighing over 330lbs...

I should go back to have it readjusted but even with the mild apnea I still feel pretty good... And who's got the time for that lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    wktkd4hormfl.jpg
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I like Janeane Garofalo
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    wktkd4hormfl.jpg

This made me happy and angry all at once
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    wktkd4hormfl.jpg

This made me happy and angry all at once

I am smiling now
  • pudgy1977
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Are you the type of person that says clicker or remote?

Umm if you don’t say remote we are over
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Blinker or turn signal?