March 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    @shanaber I guess it's what we are used to. With no wind and -3C, I would just wear leggings (not lined) and a tech tee with a light jacket. On the way out, with the wind at my back, I was actually a bit too warm and kept unzipping my jacket and took my gloves off!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    No run today, spent it doing paperwork. I need get my taxes together, which is pretty complex due to being an author and having several other small business interests (just trying to stay afloat!). Probably miss tomorrow too, which means I will be way over in my food for this week and way under in miles.

Well, I guess fat and happy is a thing right? :lol:
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Thanks for the input on the watches everyone. It's been really helpful. I have never used a fitness tracker before, but I mentioned to my husband a little while ago that I might wan to get a Fitbit for tracking. Since then, I learned that the latest Garmin devices can also be used for this purpose. However, he ended up buying me a Fitbit for my birthday. I am likely going to send it back and get the updated Garmin, but I am still trying to decide between the two. I think that the Vivoactive will probably be sufficient for my needs, but I am used to the Forerunner platform and for that reason I am a bit hesitant to change.

I have the Vivoactive HR and love it. I chose it because of the ability to track multiple disciplines (like riding horse, snowshoeing, etc) and because it was water proof. I've worn it daily for about 1.5 years now. I also own an older Garmin 310xt which I used for tracking my horse's heart rate while I condition (I wear both watches when I ride). I think you'd be pleased with the Garmin Vivoactive 3 - I'm debating about upgrading!
  • Teerai
    Teerai Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Changed tickers

1HK2m8.png

vIH5m8.png
  • Teerai
    Teerai Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    1HK2m8.png.

exercise.png

vIH5m8.png
  • zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just trying out my ticker. I'm hoping to go for a run today.
    exercise.png
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Hrm... they are calling for 80 MPH winds today. Wonder if I can use my jacket as a sail and nail a killer PR :lol:

DO IT!!!!