6 packs diet and duration

Options
Hey guys!i have been doing exercise for good amount of time for around 4 months.i weighed 95 kg ,currently i am 84 kg but i am not satisfied yet! I wanted to have abs for that i started that specific dieting plans on my trainer instruction.its my 4th day now,but dont feel like improving any idea how much time will it take for me

Replies

• Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    4 days? Really? You can't be serious.

Also there is no such thing as a specific diet (or exercise) to give you a 6 pack. You need to continue a calorie deficit to continue losing fat.
  • junaidalikhan1823
    junaidalikhan1823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am not impatient ,just curious since its my first time ever ,there are lots of question in my mind which needed to be answered specially duration!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am not impatient ,just curious since its my first time ever ,there are lots of question in my mind which needed to be answered specially duration!

We don't know anything about your starting point, your diet, or your training. Any prediction we'd make about how long it will take you would be a complete guess.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Although I have never aspired to six pack abs myself (can women even manage more than four without superhuman genetics?), I thought this was an interesting read on the level of dedication required: http://www.bodyforwife.com/the-truth-about-getting-six-pack-abs/
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    There's really no pat answer to that. The ability to have a consistently visible six pack depends a lot on genetics. Some people can get down to a reasonably slim body ft % and have visible abs, others will have to get almost sickly thin to see them other than when they are dehydrated and sucking in their stomach.

If you are genetically able to have visible abs, you get them from having developed ab muscles and a low enough body fat %. And patience I have only ever had visible abs when I was laying down, flexing hard, and sucked in my stomach as hard as I could, so that's all I know :wink:
  • junaidalikhan1823
    junaidalikhan1823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats right i totally agree with you it totally depends on genetic makeup ,but yea my 2 of the 6 packs are visible now but i am still unsure if i could it as i am doctor and its pretty hard to train and do duty at the same time