Hi! I'm fat.

WayneG3
WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
Hellooooo

As the title says, I'm fat. Used to be in the military, got out, got into retail and started going to school full time. Got lazy and fat and need some help holding myself accountable seeing as how I'm currently lacking the discipline to do so myself

Replies

• SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Ughh dude I know those retail struggles
  • JaidaLenae
    JaidaLenae Posts: 2 Member
    desk jobs have the same effect lol
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Hello
  • woodsophie555mfp
    woodsophie555mfp Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in retail and fat too
  • LoneWolfJoe
    LoneWolfJoe Posts: 16 Member
    I know the feeling man. Full time college student. Finding the desire to do anything after my classes and/or homework is certainly a challenge. Just gotta power through! Remind yourself it’s worth it to make the extra effort to eat better and find the time to exercise!
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Oh yeah, I feel it. I was alright when I was in college from walking up and down about 15 flights of stairs and to/from the train stations. Now I'm at a desk job and it kills me. Gained so much weight since I started here. I'd walk home more since I'm night shift if it wasn't 6 miles..
  • WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm in retail and fat too
    I blame the customers more than my lack of self control
  • NewBetterBest18
    NewBetterBest18 Posts: 165 Member
    I used to be fat. I'm just "overweight" now, well at least according to my latest BMI. Working at the local VA Hospital as a X-Ray tech, so I'm running, and sometimes lifting heavy patients which is tough. Only now, after a 56 lb loss (thanks MFP) I have so much more energy. Still need to loose another 20+ lbs. Could use additional motivation. Let's all do this together.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi fat, I'm sad. nice to meet you. and calories dont count when youre sad until scale numbers goes up :( I work desk job as well, 3rd shift. oh the struggle
  • kweenee
    kweenee Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. My body is fat, but I'm amazing!!!! :) Lol!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    My body is fat my mind is skinny lol

Please add me been in here years nice to have down to earth friends