My Jillians 30 DS Results!

Options
Here we go!! Here's my before and afters!! I started at 138 weighed in at 132 this morning! Going to do another round starting here in the next few days. Otherwise I'm going to get bored now. lol

FrontBandA30DS.jpg
SideBandA30DS.jpg
BackBandA30DS.jpg

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    awesome...I am on day 5...still a ways to go
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is from ONE round of 30 day shred? You look AWESOME!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    wow! In 30 days? Really? WOW!
    Did you measure? How many inches did you lose? That's awesome!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I need to get back to mine!!
  • helenparkins
    Options
    Congrats Dabbles! Maybe I should take some before and after pictures... That is a good idea. I really don't care about the scale as much as the tone. After 3 kids.... I need to TONE TONE TONE:wink:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Look like you've lost more than 6 pounds. Looking more toned too! *high five*

I only lasted 9 days before. I'll have to try it again.
  • niknik141
    niknik141 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow thats great! im on day 5 am thinking about going on to level 2 tomorow eeekkk :/
    am totally in love with her though shes great! I also have 'Banish fat, build motabalism' (spl?) which i plan to do about once a week.

Its great to see that the dvd will pay off!
    well done on the hard work
    :)
    xx
  • niknik141
    Options
    wow thats great! im on day 5 am thinking about going on to level 2 tomorow eeekkk :/
    am totally in love with her though shes great! I also have 'Banish fat, build motabalism' (spl?) which i plan to do about once a week.

xx
  • spade74
    spade74 Posts: 42
    Options
    WOW that is awesome!
  • niknik141
    Options

xx
  • Mad4bullies
    Mad4bullies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love JM 30 DS! Seeing your post makes me want to start it up again. Question... did you do 30 days straight? Did you do 10 days of level 1, 10 days of level 2, and 10 days of level 3?

Thanks!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thats awesome
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    holy crap! what a noticeable difference. you look great xx
  • MHackrott
    MHackrott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    WOO-HOO!!! You look amazing!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! You look HAWT!!! I'm moving on to Level 3 next week .. way to go!!!
  • happychix
    happychix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow amazing! congrats!
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, i was just thinking about starting the 30DS but wondering if it really produces results! That shows me doesn't it! Was that the only exercise you were doing daily? And what was your calorie intake for the day?
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    That was only 1 round. I did walk/run 3-4 days a week. I took days off as I needed them. When I really could tell my body needed a break. Not just because I was sore. When I was just drained. I ate around 1200 calories. I over ate some days, and really pigged out others. Birthdays and just days off. Some were pretty bad. But all in all I tried to keep it at 1200-1300 on my good days.

I need to check into the 6pack one by Jillian. I might enjoy that as I want to tone up my tummy more. We'll see :) Going to do 30DS with the hubby though. Give him some company. Maybe I'll do the abs in the morning and double team it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!