ATHLEANX

Options
anyone on this program

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Can't say that I do his "program" but I do draw inspiration from his videos for workout variety & reducing injury potential. Highly recommend his content, he isn't out to sell you his products or push his programming necessarily & has good/sincere training advice.
  • J_Fairfax
    J_Fairfax Posts: 57 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    yeah I second this, I dont feel the need to buy a program from anyone, but Jeff's content on the Athlean X channel is fantastic and very educational. Certainly has helped me on my fitness journey
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    J_Fairfax wrote: »
    yeah I second this, I dont feel the need to buy a program from anyone, but Jeff's content on the Athlean X channel is fantastic and very educational. Certainly has helped me on my fitness journey

Yep, loads of good content. I don't buy the program and have never seen it, but based on his free content, I would guess it's pretty good. Not saying it's right for any particular individual.
  • BaldIrishMonk
    BaldIrishMonk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do athlean xero and it is phenomenal. The support and customer service has been outstanding too
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Just started MaxShred. Love it!

It's high quality (like all of Jeff's stuff).
    Challenging but I could do it; and it made me feel like a million bucks afterwards for getting it done.
  • Stuffielover
    Stuffielover Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not a fan. Although to be fair, I on principle won't do any program that's led by a person who fails a certification crosscheck, which it seems everybody on the Net is guilty of. But there are some people who swear by it, so if it looks good to you, I'd try it.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Not a fan. Although to be fair, I on principle won't do any program that's led by a person who fails a certification crosscheck, which it seems everybody on the Net is guilty of. But there are some people who swear by it, so if it looks good to you, I'd try it.

Please, provide some details.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I love Jeff, a lot of the time when he posts a video, it's like he knew my question before I ever even asked it...

But no, I do not do his program, I've got my own that suits me and I've enjoyed success with it