I hope no-one I know, knows I'm here

Options
Hey there, call me Chenie! I just turned 24 last month and reality basically hit me hard. In 2013, I was only 5 kgs/10 lbs away from my ultimate goal weight. I gained it all back and more..so here I am highly embarrassed but not giving up! Nice to meet you.

Replies

• ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hi Chenie! it happened to me as well, i achieved my goal then went back to bad habit. this time i will make sure to keep going. you got this :)
  • chenie1994
    chenie1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi Chenie! it happened to me as well, i achieved my goal then went back to bad habit. this time i will make sure to keep going. you got this :)
    I'm glad someone relates because it's an awful feeling. Thanks for the motivation and keep going!
  • chenie1994
    Options
    Might not want to use your photo if you want to be more anonymous, Lol!
    DAMN! didn't think about that lol! Oh Well..
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    Screw what anyone thinks girl. You are here for you to help you. Good luck. You can do this. It is embarrassing to gain weight but everyone has issues no matter what it is. Feel free to add me for motivation.
  • chenie1994
    Options
    Screw what anyone thinks girl. You are here for you to help you. Good luck. You can do this. It is embarrassing to gain weight but everyone has issues no matter what it is. Feel free to add me for motivation.
    Thank you so much for your motivating words. Its really an issue I need to tackle in my life right now.

• chenie1994
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Why would you be embarrassed about taking control of your life and doing it right?
    It's just hard when you were once doing so well and then lost your way, but I know I shouldn't be embarrassed anymore

• chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Same boat, girl! I was 200 lb then dropped to 155. I was confident and loved myself. Slowly gained it all plus 5 pounds and have no self confidence or self esteem lol. You’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about, it just sucks having to repeat the process lol. But you know what you’ve gotta do and you can do this :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    chenie1994 wrote: »
    Why would you be embarrassed about taking control of your life and doing it right?
    It's just hard when you were once doing so well and then lost your way, but I know I shouldn't be embarrassed anymore

Maybe don't use a picture of yourself if you don't want people to know who you are?
  • stillkicking257
    stillkicking257 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Feel free to add me, our journey is similar. I wish you the best of luck. :)
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options

I have lost my way more times than I can count. lol But if you keep at it you will get there. Something inseide you clicks and that when it is less about a diet plan and more of a lifestyle. Good luck I’m sure you will do fine.
  • chenie1994
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Feel free to add me, our journey is similar. I wish you the best of luck. :)
    Thank you! and good luck to you too :)
  • chenie1994
    Options
    MarcA1218 wrote: »

I have lost my way more times than I can count. lol But if you keep at it you will get there. Something inseide you clicks and that when it is less about a diet plan and more of a lifestyle. Good luck I’m sure you will do fine.
    Wow inspiring. Thank you! It's a hell of a process to go through but I will definitely try my best to make this a lifestyle for myself.
  • chenie1994
    Options

Maybe don't use a picture of yourself if you don't want people to know who you are?

True, but I decided to keep it up! Lol. who cares right?
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful, no reason to be embarrassed!
    You are on the right track!
  • chenie1994
    Options
    Your beautiful, no reason to be embarrassed!
    You are on the right track!
    Wow thank you so much!
  • Bellavita31
    Bellavita31 Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Don't worry girl You'll get back on track... Gotta stay dedicated..
  • chenie1994
    Options
    Don't worry girl You'll get back on track... Gotta stay dedicated..
    Thank you!
  • fromaquasar1
    fromaquasar1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The great thing about having lost weight before is you KNOW this works. You KNOW you can do this, you've already done it. You know if you put in the work you'll get the results. When you think about how you lost the weight before don't let it make you feel bad, just think, done it before, will do it again! Good luck x