Looking for a weightloss and healthy lifestyle tribe!!

Options
Beginning my weight loss journey and looking for some friends who are on a similar path to work through this with! I've got a lot to lose, but ultimately want to be healthier and feel stronger and honor myself and my body! I'm still learning this whole app, so friend me so I can add you and be patient with me while I learn this whole thing!

Replies

• Cody0103
    Cody0103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. I'm also new here, getting comfortable with how the app works now for the most part. Looking to lose a good Amount of weight and build muslce.
  • sunshineekg
    sunshineekg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Im also new. I dont have much to loose but need an entire lifestyle reboot. Id love to be friends
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sending FR
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Newish here too! On here since last year but really need to concentrate and lose this weight! Only got the 1 friend and I think I need some cheerleaders to keep me on track! I seem to get some off and then just go backward!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Not new, but am back this month for the first time in awhile (after doing WW online) - anyone feel free to add me as well. I log daily and keep an open diary (good, bad, and ugly lol)