Daily loggers out there?

Replies

• crazymommy5
    crazymommy5 Posts: 65 Member
    I have logged for over 1300 days. My diary is open. I log both good and bad. I am very supportive and I am looking for friends who also comment and dialogue. I'm almost 50, happily married and have five children. I lost 60 lbs with MFP in the past but put back on 45. I plan to lose that 45 lbs again.
  • blackcatfitness
    blackcatfitness Posts: 57 Member
    add me! very active and open diary
    i am a plant based eater
    have lost 20lbs in 7 weeks and 30 more to go
  • londonkatie11
    londonkatie11 Posts: 18 Member
    Fab work! Added you both :)
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm new but have been logging everyday and plan to keep it up. Working on my last 10 lbs until maintenance weight and muscle tone mode. Add me if you want. :)
  • hatty22
    hatty22 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in same boat... Only problem is how do I add you?
  • quolwy
    quolwy Posts: 38 Member
    I log daily, with an open diary and have a goal to lose 25lbs! Add me so I have accountability, and I should be able to get there by May! :)
  • sra455
    sra455 Posts: 57 Member
    i just started maybe 10 or so days ago. But I'm in this for the long haul. Would love to have other people to keep up with and aspire to.
  • Libelula1047
    Libelula1047 Posts: 5 Member
    Hmm. I'd love to start daily logging. Great idea! Thanks
  • chealseyb
    chealseyb Posts: 15 Member
    391 days and counting. Feel free to add me!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Feel free to add me - I log daily and keep an open diary.
  • sergzapico1980
    sergzapico1980 Posts: 9 Member
    I log everyday and I am really commited to be successfull, so all the help I can provide will be provided, feel free to add me.
  • londonkatie11
    londonkatie11 Posts: 18 Member
    All added! Excited to help eachother out going forward :)<3
  • katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    32 years old, log daily and have an open diary to my friends. I am down 15 lbs. With around 20 more to go. I work out 5 days a week and love to support others on their journey. Mom of one and wife to an amazing husband!!! I am going into the Air Force this year am working to get healthy and in shape before boot camp!!! Feel free to add me!
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Today is day 440!!!
  • cdc8310
    cdc8310 Posts: 3 Member
    Back at daily logging here. I lost just under 80 pounds with MFP over a year ago, but gained quite a lot after having my first baby. It would be great to have a group of similarly driven, supportive friends!
  • alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    Just started back logging daily, I am down to my last 10 lbs and stuck in a rut. Also started IF yesterday, hopefully that will give me a jumpstart and logging will keep me on track!
  • Lucianaflo16
    Lucianaflo16 Posts: 23 Member
    i log everyday!
  • getskinny1973
    getskinny1973 Posts: 74 Member
    I added you!
  • coragildow
    coragildow Posts: 15 Member
    Me! I just started but am committed to logging daily! I love the social part of MFP and the motivation it gives
  • GetFit0767
    GetFit0767 Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me, too. I am getting back to logging daily with an open diary.

I use MFP, Fitbit, and MapMyFitness. You can add me here or any of those apps, too. I could use the extra motivation, support, and accountability.