21 Day Fix Extreme

Options
I started 21 Day Fix Extreme yesterday. SOOO sore today! Anyone else doing the program?

Replies

• PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I had to google it.

Are you at all tracking calories?
  • ntorber
    ntorber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m planning to start tomorrow.
  • cheerleadingchick2001
    Options
    I will add you. I just started the second week. Keep it up! I was sore the first few days. Once you complete the first week, you'll be surprised how much easier day 1 is!!!
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    It’s too extreme for me..
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Pace yourself appropriately to your fitness level
  • Coco_Camm
    Coco_Camm Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I just started the second week. Keep it up! I was sore the first few days. Once you complete the first week, you'll be surprised how much easier day 1 is!!!

I'm almost done week 1...just have the cardio session left. I really like that its something different everyday, I tend to get bored really easily. My favorite workout was the pilates.
  • Janer29
    Janer29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me! It hurts to walk!!
  • Coco_Camm
    Coco_Camm Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Janer29 wrote: »
    Today is day 3 for me! It hurts to walk!!

I was walking with a limp until day 5!

Soaking with some bath salts helped :)
  • kshearer13
    kshearer13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am someone who always weighs my food to track and I was pleasantly surprised that when I fill the containers I'm getting so close to what I would have been getting before when I was weighing things. For example, almost every time I fill the green or purple it's about 140-160 grams. And it's almost always closer to 150.
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just completed my 1st week. It's way more intense than 21 Day Fix. I too am more sore than usual, loving it though. I feel my body tightening.
  • jessicarose22492
    jessicarose22492 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between the extreme & the regular 21 day fix? I'm starting *regular* on Monday :)
  • kshearer13
    kshearer13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between the extreme & the regular 21 day fix? I'm starting *regular* on Monday :)
    The meal plan is slightly different and the workouts are a little bit more intense. For example, it has a lptpre plyo movements.
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am! I am on day 6... I completed 80 Day obsession on April 16th but needed some 30 minute routines for spring as we are outside so much more.
    Last week I did a.mix of A Little Obsessed and 21DFX while waiting for my pilates band. Speaking of Pilates... OH MY GOSH! ha!
    Speaking from experience the Extreme is MUCH more intense then regular. There are only 10-12 Second breaks in between exercises vs 30 second breaks. She really keeps you moving. Also, much more Plyo.
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    grstorm wrote: »
    Hi! I just completed my 1st week. It's way more intense than 21 Day Fix. I too am more sore than usual, loving it though. I feel my body tightening.

Yay! Me too! I am thinking about using BCAAs to help with soreness....
  • LindseyM619
    LindseyM619 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How's it going for everyone doing the 21 day fix extreme? I am currently doing 21 day fix (utilizing the modifier quite a bit) but plan to start 21 day fix extreme in the next few weeks as I did have great results with it before my son in 2016. Dropped 15lbs and 17 inches within 6 weeks.
  • bethfolan
    bethfolan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey how would you track your exercise here? I just did the cardio fix workout but no idea what to name it as to track the correct amount of burned calories on mfp xx
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    bethfolan wrote: »
    Hey how would you track your exercise here? I just did the cardio fix workout but no idea what to name it as to track the correct amount of burned calories on mfp xx

Log under cardiovascular and the general category for an estimate. Categories like aerobics, circuit training, pilates, etc.

Take this estimate with a grain of salt. Many people here start by eating back a % of exercise calories and then adjust up or down based on several weeks of actual results.

Really good estimates are hard to come by for many types of exercise. If your workout is steady state cardio, a heart rate monitor will be helpful.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I don't know if anyone here is still doing 21DFE...

I am on the last 3 weeks of Body Beast and starting 21DFE in July doing it 3 days a week and 3 days of running.

Feel free to add me (and mention this post) if you want to do it together or if you just want someone to talk about it with :)

Krystina