10 day smoothie challenge

Options
elena1025
elena1025 Posts: 682 Member
Hi!! Has anyone done the 10 day smoothie challenge? If so thoughts.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Tried to google; curious; which one is it? And what is the purpouse, besides challenging yourself?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Is it to bump up your vegetable intake?
  • CarlsbergLewis
    CarlsbergLewis Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What's the point... There isn't one.. Simple
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Is that a smoothie a day, with other meals? Or all smoothies and no meals? Just fruit? Just vegies? Or whatever you like?

None of those options sound necessary for anything...
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I used to have a green smoothie most days, but I included meat with meals and protein powder in drinks. Is it just smoothies? I would not drop protein too low while doing it.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Ahh too bad. I was hoping for some amazing claims as to what drinking smoothies for 10 days instead of 9 and less than 11 can do for you.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the J.J. Smith 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse. The purpose of the cleanse is to detox your body. She claims that her cleanse will help remove toxins from your body, give you clean energy, and reset your taste pallet. It will also promote healthy weight loss. The first 3 days are quite tough, but after that hump it's not awful. I'm not sure how much you've researched it, but definiteit get your hands on the book. You can do the full detox with 3 smoothies and approved snacks. Or you can do the modified version . Which is 2 smoothies and a clean meal.

Ah detox and toxins is hokum. How exactly does this promote healthy weight loss? Learning to eat a regular everyday food is winning.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    I bet I could gain 15 lbs in 10 days on nothing but smoothies... That sounds yummy and fun.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the J.J. Smith 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse. The purpose of the cleanse is to detox your body. She claims that her cleanse will help remove toxins from your body, give you clean energy, and reset your taste pallet. It will also promote healthy weight loss. The first 3 days are quite tough, but after that hump it's not awful. I'm not sure how much you've researched it, but definiteit get your hands on the book. You can do the full detox with 3 smoothies and approved snacks. Or you can do the modified version . Which is 2 smoothies and a clean meal.

Which toxins are you trying to get rid of?

Is the clean energy in place of coal?
  • stanmann571
    Options

So, I have to wash my Steak and potatoes before I cook them?
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I bet I could gain 15 lbs in 10 days on nothing but smoothies... That sounds yummy and fun.

Right? Does a milkshake count as a smoothie?
  • stanmann571
    Options

Right? Does a milkshake count as a smoothie?

I could teach you
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    htimpaired wrote: »

Which toxins are you trying to get rid of?

Is the clean energy in place of coal?

I suspect she is a shill TBH. First post first time she is on and she sounds like she is pushing ad copy.