30 DS... Anyone do two rounds?

Options
Just wondering if anyone else has done 2 rounds of 30 DS and what their results looked like after the 2nd go around? I'm going to be starting either today or tomorrow. Haven't decided yet. Just finished my first round yesterday. I do take a day off in them as I feel my body needs. (not for sore muscles, just fatigue)

Replies

• cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Haven't finished the first round yet, but thinking of getting JM 6 week abs dvd and using it in addition to my 30 DS.
  • mlgerde
    mlgerde Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for the last 4.5 months :) Its been keeping me tone and building more muscles. I just like it because its such a short excercise with actual results! I didn't really start seeing big results until the 2nd month.
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    after i finished the first 30 days i started doing level 1 mondays level 2 wednesdays and level 3 fridays and running 3 other days... it's starting to feel pretty easy (although i still sweat a lot) but i'm thinking about trying her ripped in 30 dvd
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I've been doing it for the last 4.5 months :) Its been keeping me tone and building more muscles. I just like it because its such a short excercise with actual results! I didn't really start seeing big results until the 2nd month.

Here's my results after round 1 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/312724-my-jillians-30-ds-results
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    i did 1.5 rounds but my body got completely used to those workouts and they weren't doing anything for me anymore. so i started doing body rock and that's killing me! in a good way.

i did this one today, it hurt so bad:
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/06/16/hottie-body-workout/
  • tonitiger26
    tonitiger26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What is DS?
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've completed it twice, wasn't really getting "more" results from doing it another time. I went out and bought her Ripped in 30 DVD. That one gave me so much more definition in my shoulders, thighs, calves, and arms. I highly reccommend that one. No More Trouble Zones is great too!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Haven't finished the first round yet, but thinking of getting JM 6 week abs dvd and using it in addition to my 30 DS.

That's what I was thinking about doing. But, not sure if I realllllly need it. DS rocked for me
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I think I might throw something at the TV if I tried to do two rounds. one is PLENTY. :tongue:
    I get bored easily, so I probably dont have the patience for another round. Since I ended 30DS, I picked up running.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    What is DS?

30 Day Shred. By Jillian
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options

im on my 1st go around level 1 day 6..after i finish 30ds moving onto 6wk6pack! but since ive started the dvd ive actually gained 1 1/2 lbs:/ im staying 200calories under goal and walk in the evenings when its cool for 30mins so i dont know whats up with my body this past week..
  • Dabbles
    Options
    I think I might throw something at the TV if I tried to do two rounds. one is PLENTY. :tongue:
    I get bored easily, so I probably dont have the patience for another round. Since I ended 30DS, I picked up running.

I did both at the same time. lol Running and 30ds
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my first round at the moment on level three now which is killing me. I haven't done it consecutively over 30 days though so not sure how good the results will be. I am considering doing it again starting in sept when the kids go back to school I've got more chance of doing it the five weekdays prob with breaks at the weekend. I also run and play Netball though.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i did running and 30ds too. ive just started ripped in 30 and its a fab workout dvd. moves are much more complicated and im getting a better workout too!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Holy crap, Dabbles! Those are great results. I just finished day 2, but I think i will definitely start over again when 30 days are over. Plus, we gotta melt the fat of Jabba the Hutt.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Holy crap, Dabbles! Those are great results. I just finished day 2, but I think i will definitely start over again when 30 days are over. Plus, we gotta melt the fat of Jabba the Hutt.

I plan on knocking that fat off of him! :)