Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jrbovee20
    jrbovee20 Posts: 76 Member
    My name is Jerimie and I'm looking for fitness and dieting friends please feel free to add me
  • genchiyu
    genchiyu Posts: 244 Member
    Hi I'm Gen. If anyone wants to be friends with similar stats, I'm up for grabs. I log in everyday and my journal entries are viewable to friends. I wish everyone continued success and motivation!

5'0"
    23 y/o
    160 lbs heaviest weight
    125 lbs lowest weight
    110 goal weight

Counting macros is my secondary goal
  • melir85
    melir85 Posts: 12 Member
    Always open to new friends. :)
  • phaetality
    phaetality Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love some MFP friends! I'm 32 in Ontario, Canada. Already lost 80lbs but have another 20ish to go + I want to tone up.
  • wontquit432
    wontquit432 Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for friends and motivation. Add me ☺☺
  • jrbovee20
    jrbovee20 Posts: 76 Member
    Feel free to add me as a fitness friend if you would like
  • PetiteHabanero
    PetiteHabanero Posts: 44 Member
    Friends?!?!?!?
  • eguyer20
    eguyer20 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Looking to meet a lot of new ppl
  • M_Shay2414
    M_Shay2414 Posts: 63 Member
    I’m new here! I had an account back in 2012. This app def helped and I was on the right path until about a year ago. Then I have absolutely let myself go...I need as many friends & support that I can receive. Add me!
  • gabrielle2019
    gabrielle2019 Posts: 24 Member
    Add me! Always looking for new friends and motivation buddies!
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • playgirlcherry
    playgirlcherry Posts: 6 Member
    Oh my hell I’ll be the thot of this app COME AT ME YALL
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Always glad for new friends...
  • nicmont694
    nicmont694 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone! Im new here and can definitely use friends and motivation to get me going <3
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 79 Member
    New again...I was on here before and it really helped open my eyes as to what I was eating and inspired me seeing everyone else with their journeys. I lost 65 pounds...but life has a way of catching you sometimes and I developed fibromyalgia and some other issues that now make it hard for me to exercise and in the course of a few years I have put 50 pounds back on. Every day is challenge, even more so now than before. I am trying to watch my food intake again, even if I can't exercise very much, and could sure use some friends and motivation along the way. :)
  • woahnoww
    woahnoww Posts: 10 Member
    I could use some fitness pals :)
  • cassjul330
    cassjul330 Posts: 1 Member
    needing more low carb/ keto friends to help motivate and share recipes. Add me if thats you. :smile:
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Always open, I tend to browse the newsfeed a lot and like stuff.
  • Rich_addict
    Rich_addict Posts: 226 Member
    Back at it again. Will be tracking from Monday. Definitely need the motivation
  • wrenracerlife
    wrenracerlife Posts: 1 Member
    Hey :) looking for some fitness inspiration and veggie low cal recipes! Heeeelp!