Options

Replies

• change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    The more friends the better!! Feel free to add me
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Iv been using mfp for a few years. Down 70lbs. Fighting for the more! Feel free to add me!!
  • LadyShermandy
    LadyShermandy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for some mfp friends too. I started at 270 and am at 252 currently. Hoping to get to 165.
  • jrbovee20
    jrbovee20 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to be diet and fitness friends.
  • Nama_Slay
    Nama_Slay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hola FitFam!! Coming back from along hiatus , not new here! Looking to reconnect with my old fitfam and add new ones! I like to lift heavy, I practice IF/Keto, I'm a regular logger/supporter/encourager on here with an open food diary, sense of humor a must! Hope to meet new peeps, serious inquiries feel free to add!
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What's up Guys!!! Keep up the good work. I'm the only one in my whole family who follows a keto diet and it's not easy. However something that has helped me a lot is doing meal preps. That way I know what I am going to be eating. Also don't do cheat meals starting ... just makes it harder. Great things come after great sacrifice
  • SigourneyLouise2901
    Options
    Add me everyone :) let's get motivated!
  • busylife637
    busylife637 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Friends always welcome
  • hbratset
    hbratset Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 47 and live in western Norway. I have been battling depression, but am finally coming out the other side. I was a member here before, and did really well, but the depression really did me in. I'd love to help support you all, and would absolutely love some support. :)
  • inkedrapture
    inkedrapture Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add --if you like to communicate add me
  • mariepurcell1
    mariepurcell1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use more support friends.
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mark, I'm active on MFP, I'm into Martial arts, cant have enough friends and support
  • RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) long standing member currently on 30lb total loss since last January. Daily diary check in that’s open, 4/5 days a week exercise & regular posts & comments :smile:
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I could use a few friends! I love eating, workout out, and Jesus.
  • BreannaB473
    BreannaB473 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me! I welcome all
  • NotGivingUp44
    NotGivingUp44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking for more friends as well!
  • MatheoHans
    MatheoHans Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Need motivation, my phone was broken for 2 weeks and I lost like 85% of my friends list, also addicted to liking
  • MichelleF115
    MichelleF115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. please add me to your group. Just joined (again) and would love some friends to exchange mutual support.