I'm a bit stoked.

Options
So....
I'm not too far into my whole loose-weight-and-get-healthy thing I'm doing now, but the most amazing thing has already happened. My capri pants from last summer fit me again.
Seriously. It's like Christmas in my closet.

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    awesome! well done! :D
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    happy for you..its awesome that you can go back to "shopping" in your closet for those clothes you love..but didnt want to part with..
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    wahooo!!!!! what a GREAT feeling!!! :D
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WTG! I love shopping in my closet after losing :)
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!!! i had this aweful habit of buying clothes i like then buying a second pair in a smaller size so i would lose weight to fit, well after years of not losing only gaining i'm FINALLY losing and now i've got all kinds of shorts and jeans that are new with tags in my closet, LOVE IT!!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • laurenpence
    Options
    congrats!!!! Success's like that will keep you motivated!
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    Options
    yeah!! what a great feeling that must be, can't wait to get there!
  • PageSalyers
    PageSalyers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ahahaa AWEsome!! I just had one of those moments last week!! It was such an awesome feeling!! GREAT JOB! :bigsmile:
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done! (Mine might need to wait for next year, but I'm feeling the joy for you!!)
  • rfhoward
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement!!

Bob
  • bethy0316
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to that kind of stuff too ... so much I have that I can't wear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!