When you're cheating, what are you eating?

Options
We all cheat on our diets from time to time, so when you DO cheat...what do you eat?

I am a huge snacker. Namely, Cheetos. Even more specifically, Hot Cheetos! I'll at them with anything and everything.

What is your favorite cheat food?

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My first answer is nothing thats worth it, my second is cheese and dukes mayo sandwich, sometimes with horseradish if I'm feeling spry. Add a spicy v8 to that or some doritos on the sandwich and I'm in heaven. When I say cheat for this example it's because it doesn't fit my macros.
  • mjy7478
    mjy7478 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings Thia Curry Traditional wings with a Tall Budweiser
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat, I eat whatever I want and fit it in my weekly cals and macros.

Sometimes I eat stuff that doesn't fit, and that's not cheating either, it's just eating yummy things...

Amen!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    If I cheat, it's on the quantity of something. So I'll have salt & vinegar chips. Weigh out a serving (or even just a 1/2 serving) and enjoy slowly. A cheat for me would be a *kitten* this and eat the family sized bag.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Usually something ridiculously sweet.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I don't "cheat," but if I am going to have an "eat whatever I want and don't worry about calories" kind of treat day, it's Indian food, with naan. Or maybe tapas or Mexican. Or maybe something else -- generally it's restaurant food of a type I can't do justice to at home, and savory rather than sweet.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    It's not what I eat, it's how much. I can usually fit tasty treats within my calorie goal, and at least be at or under maintenance. But sometimes, a girl just wants to eat and feel full! So "cheating" would be having a second helping at dinner, or having another cookie, or something to that effect. Or, it would be eating whatever I want and not paying attention to portion control or logging it. I haven't done that one in a little while though!
  • Suly09
    Suly09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pastries are my weakness. :'(
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    IPA ‘s and veggie pizza
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    It's not cheating if you're still logging it.

So basically, for me, it's handfuls of food like mini marshmallows or pistachios or a cracker or two or bread that calls my name that I don't weigh and/or log and even then I give myself a couple hundred discretionary calories a day for things like that (subject to change depending on how much I ate/didn't weight/didn't log).