Mom bod thread

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    Since the dads aren’t posting pics in the dad bod thread...here’s a post for the moms.

wbw9xyc04qhs.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Since the dads aren’t posting pics in the dad bod thread...here’s a post for the moms.

wbw9xyc04qhs.gif

Now I am.

9s8r5n4fz051.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Down 73 lbs since height of pregnancy (10lbs of which were the kiddo). Got about 30 more to go or tone. :)
    Single parent life = longer than 3 years to get my crap together! Rock on ladies! Do what ya can when ya can and at least maybe you’ll feel just that much better about your day!

Dayummmm
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @bulletwithbutterflywings : You are so pretty in both pictures.
    Mij140: You look great.
    Everyone is so brave to post on here. When I get an after pic I'll post something.... If I get the guts to do so.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mij140: You look great.
    Everyone is so brave to post on here. When I get an after pic I'll post something.... If I get the guts to do so.

Dont want to join the before pics club? Its where the really cool people are ;)
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Zyxst: I agree. I haven't worn a bathing suit since I was 21! You are awesome and brave!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    @Mij140 : You look great.

• Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    sb9i5ooqei14.jpeg

ak65zpbtv6wv.jpeg

gbwf26bcrrz4.jpeg

35 year old mother of 2. My youngest is 2. I’ve lost 94 lbs so I have been most sizes.

YESSSSSSS!!!
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    jfitt007 wrote: »
    Mom of 2 amazing boys <3wlc4irnqfe5x.png

Absolutely gorgeous!
  • scompton094
    scompton094 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    How am I just now seeing this thread? So in love! Everyone is and looks amazing ❤❤
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Oh my belly is scarred up and soft and jiggly. I have a giant vertical c-section scar from my belly button all the way down. Lots of stretch marks. Battle scars.

I have one from my sternum all the way down... Tons of stretch marks and very soft and jiggly! Just adds more character to us! <3:)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    vwb6m5e9hgu4.jpg

Professional Mom.... Won't say working mom because SAHMs work just as hard if not harder than us moms that have to work. I do not know how y'all do it!

Fantastic looking mom :kissing_heart:
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    sb9i5ooqei14.jpeg

ak65zpbtv6wv.jpeg

gbwf26bcrrz4.jpeg

35 year old mother of 2. My youngest is 2. I’ve lost 94 lbs so I have been most sizes.

You look incredible <3@mij140 but you already knew I thought that. Your hard work has and is definitely showing. Glad you are one of my friends.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    ctapb4tlzp5h.jpg
    My mom bod. 4e3qf24mfqd3.jpg

Sure, you look great, but what's that number in your username mean? :neutral:

I've always been more amused that her username is actually the name of a band. Well, minus the 69 part. :D

I actually like her, I just have to give her crap because 69 in a username is lame every single time it's a dude. Just because she's hot doesn't make it okay.

I was actually thinking about changing my username, but then we'll have zero interaction, and what kind of life is that.

I am content to just ogle you silently. Interacting? Psssh. :flowerforyou:

I still have the flowers from last time.

You know what makes you a badass?

Imo?

You are tight with your fam.

Stronger than any flex you will do...which is also awesome. I wish I could telemagically copy your mom's food skillz to my mom.

That's like telepathy, only more magical.

You are not even kidding. I deserve a *kitten* medal. Anyone who knows any real Greeks, they know how *kitten* loud we can be. But headache is so worth it with all the amazing food I stuff my face with every week..
  • Peaches9999
    Peaches9999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I dig the serious look from your other pic, it's pretty badass, but this proud grin suits you perfectly.

Haha thanks! The other pic was taken immediately after a death workout